Jaguar Land Rover Fort Myers

Product Specialist

September 19, 2018

"Rare Find!!!"

- Ms

I was looking for a 2018 Corvette Carbon 65. Saw it online. Went on and it was perfect! Zo6 manual just what I wanted. This car is 1 of 55. Another car fanatic owned it so it was immaculate!!! Price was great so now it mine and I'm thrilled. Thank you Ryan!!! The car was detailed better than I've ever seen at any dealership.

Ryan Barcenas
Nick Del Negro

September 18, 2018

"Excellent car buying experience!"

- January

I've purchased several cars in my lifetime and the process has always been exhausting and somewhat frustrating...until now! My experience with Rob Beauchesne at the Land Rover Ft. Myers location was fantastic! He was extremely friendly and down-to-earth along with being knowledgeable and not pushy at all, which is rather uncommon in my past trips to car dealerships. Not only do I absolutely love my new Range Rover, but I don't have PTSD from the whole process. Without hesitation, I would recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone, you won't be disappointed!

Rob Beauchesne

September 17, 2018

"Great Dealership!"

- Jking07

I live in Orlando and ended up buying a Range Rover Sport from these guys. Seems like most Land Rover dealers are a bit to proud of their vehicles. Don't get me wrong, I love the Range Rover brand and this is the second one I have purchased but it is still just a car and not some exotic 3 made a year brand. The sales rep Joe and Debra in internet were awesome. The rest of the staff I have dealt with are very cordial and have a great attitude. They made it very easy to buy and brought the vehicle to me almost 3 hours away. Would definitely recommend.

Joey D'Ambra