Jaguar Land Rover Fort Myers

Salesperson
Scott  Reid, Sales Manager, Jaguar Land Rover Fort Myers

Scott Reid

January 12, 2018

"Fun, friendly, Professional Automobile purchase experience!"

- JRod

I've had good purchase experiences, this one was exceptional! My first contact was with Rob Beauchesne when I was in to do some initial research on the new Jaguar F-Pace. We discussed my wife and my needs and previous experience with our Audi Q5's. It was a great initial visit where I got plenty of information and was also introduced to the Land Rover offerings. The next visit was for test driving which was where we talked about the buying experience and where Rob mentioned it should be fun. I couldn't agree more, and he sure did make it fun. I never felt pressured to make a decision, and was always offered what I needed to help make the decision. When I came back later that day with my wife to have her drive, Rob was tied up with another guest, so he hooked us up with Derek, who took us out to try the Jaguar and the new 2018 Range Rover Velar, well my wife loved the Velar (and so did I, I had asked Rob to impress me with a Velar as I had never driven a range rover, needless to say he exceeded my expectations). We were offered a very good price on the Velar and picked it up the next day. We couldn't have been happier with the experience and vehicle.. I love this idea of having fun while buying a new car!

Rob Beauchesne
Derek Harp
Scott Reid

January 03, 2018

"Best ever!"

- 2007 Jaguar Vanden Plas

After a nationwide Internet search for a pre-2008 collectible quality Jaguar Vanden Plas, I found the best one at Jaguar Fort Myers. Vetted, negotiated, purchased, and paid by Internet, phone, email, and UPS for documentation shuffling. A few weeks later I flew to Florida to take delivery. Collected at the airport, I was warmly welcomed by everybody. After a test drive, an explanation of all the buttons, and a couple more signatures, I was on my way. This dealership has a handsome reputation, and from my experience it's well deserved. (PS--If they stumble onto an impeccable 2016 Audi A6 TDI for me, I'll happily climb on the airplane again!)

Ryan Barcenas
Dan Collins
Ron King

January 02, 2018

"What I expected and more"

- Happy Jaguar Owner

I just purchased a 2018 F-Pace from this dealership, and I am more than satisfied with the experience. I was in town on vacation, and stopped in because my local dealers didn't have the model I was looking for. The Fort Myers team went above and beyond to get me what I wanted. I'd be willing to drive 1,400 miles again to buy another car from this dealership. Thanks for everything.

Rob Beauchesne
Dawn Geraci
Dan Collins
Other Employees : Travis Wiggins in Service; the gentleman who helped with setup (sorry don't have his card at the moment)

New 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque, $50550