Dover Dodge Chrysler Jeep

396 U.S. 46, Rockaway, New Jersey 07866

Kevin  Zidlick, Sales Professional / Lease Manager/FCA MVP, Dover Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Kevin Zidlick

Patricia  Haley, Client Care Representative, Dover Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Patricia Haley

Client Care Representative

September 29, 2017

"Poor Management Customer Service"

- lroszkow

Like all car dealerships, the Dover Dodge used car folk like you when you're buying. They promise to fix anything within reason within 30 days. Sounds good, until you need something. My first ride from the dealership was lovely, until I had to use the visor to block the sun glare. The entire vanity mirror fell into my lap in pieces, with the light hanging in my field of vision. I reported it to the salesman the next day and was assured it would be taken care of. When It went in for repairs the Service manager told me the Sales manager refused to approve this items for repair. I emailed the dealership on several occasion, and never received a single return email. So the little automated voicemails that they are all about customer service, is just a lie. Sales were good, Service was good, Management failed their promise of customer service. I will NEVER use or recommend this dealership to anyone.

... ...
Other Employees : Milton Rodrigues (salesman) and John Simpson (service) did there jobs well. The manager who ignored my problem name isn't legible on the purchasing docs. He failed.

September 26, 2017

"Terrible terrible terrible service"

- James Carney

I bought a new 2017 ram power wagon , after 2 weeks transmission went. Now couple months later only 7k miles trans went again. The pawned me off on paramus dodge , they have no loaner vehicles , I have no vehicle for my buisness; I will be contacting "7 on your side " and getting the owner "eric nielson"involved. Look for it on tv soon.

Other Employees : Pete in managment

July 15, 2017

"Great experience"

- Mrrad646

Robert "Bobby" Marmo and Justo Disla what a great team! Thank you for helping me with a great experience and a great vehicle. Love my new Dodge Ram 1500. Great group of people at Rt 15 Dodge in Wharto! Will defiantly recommend to all.

Robert Marmo and Justo Disla