Drivehere.com

Magally Cegueda, Underwriter , Drivehere.com

Magally Cegueda

Underwriter

May 07, 2017

"The worst experience ever"

- Justino Santos

On May 1st me and my daughter travel down all the way from Allentown Pennsylvania we traveled on a bus then had to take a train to Philadelphia Den to meet a family member that can take me the rest of the way I was told there was no credit needed I was told that all I needed was as little as $1 to bring in proof of income so I got all my paperwork ready and went down there with my 12 year old daughter that has a heart condition looking for a car Dependable enough to keep up with her appointments and mines not too bad we couldn't help myself I get to the dealership and when I get there the first thing they asked me for my social security number then wanted to run my credit I told him one minute I was told what I have to do to get here and what was needed right now you want to run my credit they just had no wish to to make a long story short they only had two cars on the lot the rest of the cars have no title they're waiting on Harrisburg to send them in I never made it out without a car is all of big stories to the owners all the ones in charge I'll drive you somebody needs to get their story straight stop running people around like this it's not correct you guys should be embarrassed of yourself 😬😤

Frank gongaleg

April 21, 2017

"Worst experience!!! Do not get a car from here!!!"

- Tabby153

Unless you want to buy a lemon do not get a car from here. They lease broke down cars for waaaaay more than they are worth. I was in a tight spot and needed a car fast so I leased a car from here. $8,000 for a car that is worth maybe $1,000. After the first day i began to have problems. Then it broke down completely after one week of having it. When i called to have them get it they tell me ill have to pay for the tow. While i was broken down an emergency roadside vehicle looked at it for me. He showed my the engine which was completely filled with mud. I don't know if it was underwater or what the situation was but they had to have known about this. Especially when i was leasing the car i had to wait for them to fix something in it. This is horrible. Now im missing work and carless bc these people are scam artists. So disappointing.

Julian

April 11, 2017

"Poor product and customer service @ AUTOMALL LOCATION"

- ruben sullivan

I called Drivehere.com about the process that I started online. At this point I had high hopes when I looked at the online inventory per the instructions of the customer service rep... Once I arrived for my appointment, I was immediately disgusted as I was promised that the automall location was brand new. All of the cars looked ran down, dirty, some with the hoods partially opened. Even though we were told by a maintenance worker that half of the cars were there for spare parts , we still proceeded to speak with someone regarding the cars listed online that were no where in sight. The customer service worker was very nice, but that was about it. Other than a few glances at my wife (disrespectful but I remained calm) , no one introduced themselves or offered any assistance. Twenty minutes in, I thanked the service worker for the candy that she offered and cancelled my appointment.

Different location