Dublin Toyota

William  Suntay, Sales Associate, Dublin Toyota

William Suntay

Sales Associate

September 07, 2017

"Online sales "manager" experience"

- Happytrails90

Extremely rude online sales "manager"..I don't know where they find their employees from, but when does it become customary to insult a potential customer or friend of said customer? Galen Sack is the guy's name. Just a total jerk. Was in the market for a 2014 plug-in Prius on Labor Day weekend, and I as a single women started to feel uneasy about the high pressure environment. I called my friend who's quite familiar with the process of buying cars, having purchased a dozen or so cars. He pretty much summed that the offer they were giving me, really wasn't a good deal at all compared to other dealers, and told me to get up and walk away "if they want to move the car, they'll call you with a better offer." My friend told me that according to the carfax the car had been sitting on the dealer lot for 100 days, and that the car was over priced. Long story short, he insults my friend via email who was just looking out for me, saying things like "With all due respect, any seasoned car buyer knows that this is a no brainer of a deal". "I hope you can give her your blessing". By the end of the email convo, Galen told my friend "the plug-in just sold :) good luck trying your hand"..5 days later the car remains unsold on Dublin Toyota website. I however found a great deal through the same friend who has a hookup with manheim auction. Found a great '14 prius plug-in with 35k miles, good service record, no accidents, appears garage kept. $14,500.

Galen Sack

August 10, 2017

"Beware of service"

- HJ

Beware of the servicing at Dublin Toyota. I had Toyota care plus post 25k service. I went for 40000 miles service which is prescribed service requirement by the company including oil change, other fluid top off and route maintenance. After two weeks I happened to open the hood for cleaning and what I saw? The windshield fluid reservoir was empty, other fluid like break oil were also not filled. I went and asked the service. They check there was no leakage but accepted that the fluids were not refilled. I am not sure even they changed my oil or not. When I asked them how did they pass the test and gave me the report, they did not have any answer. Another issue I had was getting noise and vibrations when I release my gas paddle after the service. I took the car back and they said everything is fine. My car is brand new just 42000 miles on it. Beware of the service and make sure you check everything after the service.

Did not remember

July 27, 2017

"Service of Used Car"

- VIKAS P

Team helped me in resolving my issues with car. Service team person Bianca was really good in taking care of customer issues to their full satisfactions

Bianca in Service