Dunning Subaru

Zach Dunning , Finance Manager, Dunning Subaru

Dan Taylor, Sales Manager, Dunning Subaru

Dan Taylor

June 26, 2018

"DON'T BUY USED OR TRUST THEM"

- cc0520

DON'T BUY USED CARS. I'm sure you will be find buying new, but I bought a used car beginning of June. Ford explorer 2006, 102k miles. Clean body, rode clean during the test drive. What seemed to be a pretty good vehicle. get it home not even putting 80 miles on it within the week and you can start feeling the transmission slip and when you put in reverse and give it gas - it doesn't move. Now I know I bought it As-is and you have the opportunity to take it to a third party which most do anyways. But I asked up and down if there was any issues with this vehicle and they said that there service team does an inspection on vehicles when they get trades and they didn't see anything to be cautious about. (The car was advertised with new brakes, and other items listed as being new on the vehicle, so they had to overlook the vehicle). Well I wouldn't trust there service team then because, How do you miss having to have a new transmission needing to be put in, after I didn't even drive it 80 miles from buying it. I would expect having to put up with having to do new brakes, alternator, A/C.. etc. but a transmission is a different ball game. Now I'm spending an extra $2400. For a service team to miss it or the dealership know it and not disclosing it to me is unprofessional. I trusted the service team of this dealership and I trusted the dealership in what i thought of items they should have disclosed to me of any problems. I should have walked away and bought from a private seller, but I thought buying from a dealership with a reputation would have been the better route, but guess not. Like I said buy new should be fine, but anything used I wouldn't touch or take it to their team for fixing. Thanks - Corey

RICHARD

June 02, 2018

"Didn't feel like I was buying a car"

- prattrich62

As with other car dealers I had purchased from, I expected the experience at Dunnings to involve long-drawn-out negotiations with the dealer trying to get every last dollar they could for their product. When I presented them with the online estimate of how much my trade-in should be worth, they didn't hesitate to agree. and that's what they gave me. Amy was friendly, yet entirely professional and knowledgeable about the product, an Outback. With all the new safety equipment available, new cars are becoming more and more complex, but Amy seemed very interested in making sure we understood all of the capabilities. We left the dealership with our new car about an hour after closing time. Amy had already put in a long day, but still she called us on the way home to make sure we knew how to use the car's Starlink system. Dunning Subaru also provides customers with a return informational visit where usage of all the equipment on the new car is re-explained and any new questions you have are answered. Amy provided several follow-up e-mails and phone calls asking if we were happy with our purchase or needed any further enlightenment. With Amy Conner, we didn't feel like we were dealing with a salesperson, but rather with a friend. And the Outback, so far, seems to be the best car we've ever owned (6600 miles on it, including a trip to Florida). Amy Conner and Dunning Subaru are a winning combination.

Pat Murdock

April 30, 2018

"Super knowledgeable and helpful"

- Freyki

I was looking for something very specific (a replacement for my 04 STi) and Dunning was able to get me into the car that meets my needs. I couldn't be happier with Dunning.

Used 2015 Subaru Legacy