Dunning Subaru

Love Encore Delivery Specialist

October 03, 2018

"Great experience"

- Kiki

Amy was very welcoming,professional and had a lot of patient with us.She explained everything in a way that even people who are technical challenged like us,could understand every detail of the car,we could not have ask for a better sales person,very impressive!

Amy Connor

September 29, 2018

"Lease of Subaru at end of model year"

- Mm48103

I worked with Nate to lease a Subaru Forester. He was very patient and professional negotiating with me to reach a price I was happy with. The team worked very hard to find me the model, color and packages I wanted in a dimensioning inventory at the end of model year.

Nathan Taylor

August 26, 2018

"Poor Service Experiences"

- Andrew Joseph

I had a good purchase experience at this dealership but unfortunately their service department has been consistently frustrating. I had scheduled an appointment over a week ago to have a faulty wheel bearing replaced. I had originally scheduled the appointment for a Saturday. About three days prior to the appointment I received a call from service representative 1 (for some reason I had to deal with two individuals since the rep who scheduled my appointment was not available when I arrived) suggesting I reschedule the appointment to following Tuesday as they would need most of the day to confirm the source of the noise and replace the bearing. I agreed to the reschedule and brought the car in Tuesday morning at 7:30 AM. At 4:30 in the afternoon I get a message from the rep. saying the texhincian just started his diagnosis and they would need to keep the car another day. I call the dealership back to tell the service rep that I will need the car Wednesday and will come in to pick it up before they close at 6:00 PM. She's not available (again) when I call so I leave a message with someone else. When I arrive to pick up the car service rep 2 spends about 10 minutes looking for my keys only to realize the car is on a lift after service rep 1 shows up and tells him. She then tells me I will need to leave the car overnight and I can purchase a rental for Wednesday while they take another day to diagnose and repair my car. I asked her when they actually stated to look at my vehicle and she responded, after some hesitation, that the technician had just started. I would have agreed to leave the car is they had offered to waive the rental fee. The car still had the wheels on it and was not instrumented so I know it hadn't been looked at. When I explained that I was frustrated that I rescheduled the appointment at her suggestion for another day and the car wasn't even looked at after nine hours her only explanation was that they were busy and didn't have time. She also denied that she suggested the reschedule appointment even though the e-mail invitation was from her! On a previous incident I had brought my car in for an oil change on a Sat without an appointment because their website said an appointment was not needed. I show up and the rep tells me I should have made an appointment but that they would try to fit me in. Four hours later, after sitting in their waiting room, the car is ready. It's clear to me that Dunning Subaru service either does not value their customers' time or has no ability whatsoever to manage their garage's work schedule. I don't plan on buying another vehicle from this dealer and will use a Toyota dealership for future service. It's too bad because I think their sales team does a good job but any goodwill they earn is destroyed by a terrible service department.

Jen