Dyer Subaru

132 Reviews of Dyer Subaru

July 19, 2018

"Very Good Experience"

- WJB

We have purchased from Dyer Mazda before and our experiences there were very good. This is our first Subaru (Ascent Limited) and so far we are very happy with it. The buying experience was very good. Kim is the young lady who helped us. She was very friendly and knowledgeable on Subaru's new edition vehicle. It was a pleasure working with her because it was a no pressure situation. We took a test drive, she answered all our questions and then it was up to us to decide if we wanted it. We discussed our trade-in and cost of the new vehicle, with Kim and Chad, and came up with figures that made us feel very good about the deal. Chuck, the finance fella, was also very good to work with. He's been in the business a long time and was very friendly and knowledgeable.

Chad Bierle
Kim Villanueva
July 08, 2018

"DYER SUBARU A.K.A. ROB GALPIN"

- JOELOMO

First to receive a 2019 ASCENT. {AWESOME} From concept to delivery ROB GALPIN was in communication with me almost every week. This being my 5th SUBARU , my testimonial to Dyer is unmistaken . Both Rob and Chad Bierle handled the sale of my UNKNOWN ASCENT with patience ,knowledge and professionalism. Only a person with great expertise could sell a car sight unseen and gather enough information to make it happen. I can’t thank Rob enough for another great SUBARU experience. P.S. ROB I REALLY THOUGHT THE NEW ASCENT CAME WITH A DOG !

Chad Bierle
July 03, 2018

"The First Impression"

- Pam car owner

It all starts at the door. Rob was my first contact and my salesperson. He was professional, knowledgeable, & best of all low key. I had recently walked out of two dealerships that were so pushy it was unpleasant. Rob knew everything about the Outback I purchased, and explained all the extras very well. Throughout the process Rob was helpful and informative. Everyone I dealt with was helpful and pleasant. This was overall a very positive experience.

June 03, 2018

"Pete: the epitome of a good car sales person"

- BayHead42

Pete Copeland was knowledgeable, attentive (and never "in your face",) patient, and available to us for questions, demos, comparisons, and financing options. We were focused on safety features and Pete was able to clearly explain all that Subaru had to offer. He even cheerfully met with us for a tutorial, a week after we had been driving our leased car, to help us get better acquainted with the myriad of features that make our driving safer.

Pete Copeland
April 24, 2018

"The Sales Person Was the Beginning of a Great Experience "

- 2Peros

A couple of weeks ago we went for a ride for something to do. We decided to travel to Dyer Subaru because we enjoy Subaru's tv ads and we were curious about them. Robert Medina gave us time to look on our own before walking out to meet us. We appreciated his "no pressure" approach. Although we had no intention of buying a car (our current car was only four years old) because of how Robert worked with with us we walked out that day with a new Outback. Robert and Kevin Dolan were patient, knowledgeable and professional throughout the purchasing process. Our experience since then with having a trailer hitch installed and "Simonizing" continues to be positive.

Robert Medina
Wayne Borchardt
April 07, 2018

"Forever Outback!"

- Jorritsma

bought my second green Outback. Sherri Lane did a great job,answering my emails and calls till I was almost ready to buy. She explained the new features, especially ApplePlay and the amazing safety features and that got me to say bye bye to my 2011 Green Outback with 120,000 miles, still going strong.

Sherri Lane
Michael Lynn
April 05, 2018

"Shocking in a good way!"

- ShelbyBlue

The last time my husband & I purchased a vehicle was 19 & 21 yrs ago (two Hyundai Accents). Needless to say a lot has changed & everything is electronic. That is the shocking part, the good part is the service & kindness shown to us by Rob Galpin. Rob's middle name must be patience, we asked a million questions. There was no pressure, no hype, just patience and Rob let us make the decision on our own. Our decision was all about safety & that is Subaru. We took our time and brought home a beautiful 2018 Island Blue Impreza Hatchback! Our sincere thanks to Rob!

March 31, 2018

"Great experience at Dyer!"

- Meg

Pete Copeland was great. So many other car dealerships I had visited gave me nothing but pressure and dropped comments like "you better bring your husband in..." Seriously!? I went up to Dyer and quite easily leased a beautiful Sunshine Orange Crosstrek from Pete and I was and am very pleased with the experience. No hassle. I've been in dealerships for up to 5 hours trying to buy/lease cars in the past - this time, no pressure, no problems - just went in, leased a car and gone. Very refreshing. Thanks Pete and Dyer!

Pete Copeland
March 29, 2018

"Awesome People, Awesome Service, Awesome Car"

- soscoy

Dyer Subaru is a special dealership that knows how to treat people right. Rob Galpin was my kind of salesman. He answered all my questions and didn't oversell or get pushy. Rob gave me time to research and compare vehicles (and dealerships) and respected my request to not "bug me." I bought my 2018 Forester at Dyer Subaru because of Rob. Please give him a bonus. Andrea

Michael Lynn
March 28, 2018

"Smooth and organzied process"

- KarpJani

I had the pleasure and good luck of working with Rob. He was very informative, honest and one of the kindest sales people I have met. The process of buying my new car was organized, fast and efficient. Rob took care of everything from start to finish and was available for any questions or concerns I had after hours. I am very happy with my new Crosstrek and will recommend Dyer to everyone.