Dyer Subaru

Digital Media Coordinator

October 22, 2017

"Nice experience"

- rammy

Very good people who helped me through this whole buying process and mde it look so easy. THey were kind enough to answer all my questions and very responsive. Would definietly recommend them to anyone who is inrerested in Subaru.

Rob Galpin
Chuck Marchetti

September 09, 2017

"Walked in to look around. Walked out with New Outback"

- TallGuyNeedingaNewCar

Great dealership and great team of Sherri Lane and Chuck Marchetti. Sherri's knowledge of all aspects of driving a Subaru is exceptional. And she explains each feature in an easy going , easy to understand way. Excellent to negotiate with and not pushy. I did not feel pressured. Chuck was great at explaining all service options clearly and again did not pressure on to chose any. Both folks are great to work with for an enjoyable car buying experience.

Sherri Lane
Chuck Marchetti

August 25, 2017

"Carlos found me my dream car! "

- Happy driver

I always dreamed of owning a Subaru. I went to the Dyer Tent Sale in Sebastian. Almost the moment I walked out of my car Carlos appeared and asked how he could help me. After driving several Subarus I drove a Subaru Forester and fell in love with it. Carlos helped me to make the right decision and he helped me buy the car of my dreams. Dyer is a wonderful car dealership. Everyone went out of their way to help me. I'm now driving the car of my dreams!!! Thank you, Carlos, and Dyer Subaru!! I couldn't be happier!!! Nancy K

Chad Bierle