Braman BMW Jupiter

Client Advisor
Nick  Patel, Sales Manager, Braman BMW Jupiter

Nick Patel

February 17, 2019

"BMW is the ultimate Customer Service machine"

- vmiskovic

Dear BMW team, Wanted to thank Braman BMW as well as BMW corporate for an outstanding service during my most recent experience. I am a dedicated BMW owner over 18 years and 11 cars. In December we had an unfortunate event and engine failed prematurely. Both Braman and BMW turned this disappointing event into a fantastic outcome. We received an excellent deal for a new car lease while BMW corporate kindly considered the circumstances and credited most of the loss. The net result is a very happy customer! As stated in the title, this event has proven to me that BMW team is also an ultimate Cusotmer Service machine! Special thanks to Lisa and Jim. Kind regards from your loyal customer, Vlad M

Steven Lee
Katia Ganzales

February 12, 2019

"M3 CS"

- Olivia27

I made an online inquiry about a 2018 BMW M3 CS and Craig reaches out to me within minutes. He was eager to earn my business and told me he would go to bat for me to get the best deal possible. He followed up with a personal email and told me we would be in touch first thing in the AM. When Craig called we were able to piece together a deal over the phone within an hour. I drove 4 hours to Jupiter and Craig was waiting for me with an ice cold water and a big smile. I’m looking forward to working with Craig and Brahman team on our next vehicle!

Craig Batta

February 06, 2019

"Service center a complete rip off"

- Myra66

I’m at a Braman BMW in Jupiter right now getting an oil change and break fluid change, it cost me $509 (they took off $91 from the cost of the oil change not nearly enough!)😵 I feel like I’m getting screwed over. I signed and gave them the ok because I had no choice they said it needed to be done. Then they recommended replacement of motor mounts $1550/spark plugs $540. Yes congratulations, they were trained to take their faithful customers and take them over the coals once the warranty expires. Then 15 min later I ask the guy What they had completed and he told me the oil change so I said don’t do the brake fluid. He said ok then 15 min later he comes back and says it’s already done!!! I went to jiffy lube prior to and they told me they couldn’t do it because the nuts were bolted Too tight from my last oil change at BMW. I’m so disgusted!! Does anyone know a mechanic that works on BMW’s??? They say I now need to: -Replace spark plugs $321 -Replace Motor Mounts $1550 -Remove & Reinstall blower motor to remove debris in AC $321 I have a 2013 228i BMW 44k miles I’m disappointed and I have made it my mission to let everyone know about my experience today. Shameful and selfish. FYI even another BMW in NY told me that it was ridiculous!!!

Joe Spadafora