Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

7916 Pulaski Highway, Rosedale, Maryland 21237

Justin Wells, Sales Consultant, Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

Justin Wells

Momoh  Binda - George, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

Momoh Binda - George

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Preston Mccargo, Sales Consultant, Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

Preston Mccargo

Ry'nn  Spencer, Sales Consultant, Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

Ry'nn Spencer

September 18, 2018

"Bought my first car with the help of an awesome car salesman"

- Esther634

I went to Eastern Motors anxious about getting my first car but I left excited and pump with a new ride. I had the pleasure of getting help from Gabe Diaz ( the best car salesman). Gabe really took his time to find me the best deal. He is an awesome guy who wants to see his customers happy! You will not be disappointed to go to Gabe, you will be assured quality service with care. I'm so glad that I went to Eastern motors and got the help I needed from Gabe! With that being said, my first car buying experience was positive because of him!

Gabe Diaz
Ed Watts
Sean Brockington

September 18, 2018

"Jamal Scott"

- Taneka2018

I went to Eastern Motors and had the pleasure of getting Jamal Scott as my sales representative. He was very pleasant abd made sure i was satisfied. I would recommend anyone to him.

Jamal Scott

September 15, 2018

"Easterns can make it happen!"

- tiana

My experience was excellent. Gabe is like family. He made us feel at home and took great care of us throughout the entire car buying process. I will definitely refer others. He’s the best!

Gabe Diaz