Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

7916 Pulaski Highway, Rosedale, Maryland 21237

A'Jasia 'Jay' Summerville, Sales Consultant, Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

A'Jasia 'Jay' Summerville

Preston Mccargo

January 19, 2019

"La’Ron Is great"

- Jordian

La’Ron was such a huge help in this process ! I needed a car desperately after my last car engine went up . My credit was not the best , I had my one year old with me and despite the obstacles he made this car buying process great ! He made sure I understood everything , and did not let me leave until I was in something that I was fully satisified with ! The manager at Easterns was also great ! Thank you Pulaski Hwy Easterns for everything !

La’Ron Robinson

January 19, 2019

"Xavier Ortiz "

- Benz16

Xavier was great and the process was very easy and fast, I will be recommending Xavier to all my friends because he made the process less stressful.

Xavier Ortiz
Other Employees : Jonathan De La Espada

January 18, 2019

"Best car dealership"

- Mary Logan

I worked with the salesman josh Tomes great guy he and his manager ed watts are awesome thank you very much we highly recommend JOSH TOMES (LET EASTERNS PUT YOU IN A CAR TODAY)

Joshua Tomes