Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

7916 Pulaski Highway, Rosedale, Maryland 21237

Justin Wells, Sales Consultant, Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

Justin Wells

Momoh  Binda - George, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

Momoh Binda - George

Ry'nn Spencer

June 18, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Christbola

Zach was very helpful, he has a wide range of experience and was very professional. Despite my not so good credit,he and Ali helped me out by explaining different options they had.

Zachary Fila
Other Employees : Ali

June 17, 2018

"Quick ,easy "

- QLAMAR@924

They're the best . Preston McCarron was very friendly and helped me get what I wanted I love it . They asked what I needed and did the dam thing

Preston Mccargo

June 16, 2018

"Absolutely amazing!!!!!"

- Kathrinespurrier627

Justin Wells was the most amazing salesperson that I have ever worked with. He was straight up and honest about everything. There were no gimmicks or tricks. He was so sweet, friendly and caring. It is hard to find a salesperson who actually cares, and I have found that in Justin. I am going to tell everyone about the amazing experience that I had. I highly recommend Easterns, and I especially recommend Justin. The manager Joel was amazing, and he worked with our situation. He was so friendly and helpful. Best car buying experience ever!!!

Justin Wells