Ed Voyles Honda

Alex Julka, New Car Sales, Ed Voyles Honda

Alex Julka

New Car Sales

January 15, 2018

"Purchased my brand new car"

- Honda Blue Note

Jackie & the sales reps at Ed Voyles Honda are great. Very knowledgeable and was able to do some negotiating. Jackie is very sweet & friendly helping me learning all the new features in my new car. I’m very happy with my new Honda CR-V.

Jackie Herndon
Rohan Stephens

January 15, 2018

"First Car Service - Wow!"

- Lydia

I purchased my used SUV out of state and had to bring it to Ed Voyles Honda for service. I worked with Service Manager, Marvin. Bushay.. My experience - outstanding! Harvey went above and beyond professional and courteous. He communicated every step of the way through drop off, diagnosis, and ready for pick up. He seemed to sincerely want to make me comfortable. I was happy that he made sure I could get a ride on the Courtesy Shuttle, then thrilled when he went out of his way to find a return ride back to the shop once the repair was done, but just after the regular shuttle driver had left for the day. I honestly wasn't expecting that. Shuttle driver, Charles, was also very personable. With another passenger in the shuttle, we had a lively discussion, as opposed to "elevator silence". Overall it was a great experience, and not one I was accustomed to with other dealer service centers. Thank you, Marvin!!!

Marvin Bushay
Other Employees : Charles Walker

January 13, 2018

"Great service! "

- AponteG

Shannon is always so helpful and assists us in any way possible every time we come. Keep her there and I’ll continue to bring my vehicle there!

Shannon Price