Empire Mazda of Huntington

Directions

By Type

Showing 860 reviews

January 26, 2023

Super! Fantastic! Amazing! The staff is very warm and accommodating. My family and I were treated so well. I must say that Marc went above and beyond my ex More

by Christina77
Marc Cruz
January 17, 2023

Great service at the dealership Marc Cruz is great and very knowledgeable in his field More

by Buddy7664
Marc Cruz, Allison Dempster, Jasmine Villatoro-Madrid, Rafael Rodriguez
Jan 19, 2023 -

Empire Mazda of Huntington responded

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are so glad that Marc could provide you with top-notch service and he will be honored to hear of your kind words. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is ever anything more that he and the team may help you with! George P. General Manger - 631-760-1100

January 09, 2023

I called regarding my Mazda CX-9’s extended warranty. Alison was amazing! She had patience, knowledge, and went out of her way to help me with my issue. She was a godsend! More

by ttmmcg
Allison Dempster, Jasmine Villatoro-Madrid

Empire Mazda of Huntington responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are pleased to know that Allison Dempster has taken such great care of you. Our aim is to give every guest the highest level of customer service and quality. George P. General Manger - 631-760-1100

January 06, 2023

Service was excellent Mike the manager came out personally to check on a specific problem & everything else went very smoothly More

by yankeebob414
Jahvon Prince, Jasmine Villatoro-Madrid, Rafael Rodriguez

Empire Mazda of Huntington responded

Congratulations on your new car! We realize you have several choices when buying a car and thank you for choosing Empire Mazda of Huntington. We pride ourselves on providing customers with top notch customer service and a stress-free buying experience. George P. General Manger - 631-760-1100

January 04, 2023

Who new a fairly new Mazda would be so expensive to maintain? Brakes, tires, oil changes, tire rotation... it all adds up. And I thought I had a maintenance contract. Huntington Honda employees Yasm More

by balasib
Jasmine Villatoro-Madrid

Empire Mazda of Huntington responded

Thank you for your time and kind review. We are pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience with Yasmin Villatoro and Stephanie Contello here at Empire Mazda of Huntington. We look forward to working with you again in the future. George P. General Manger - 631-760-1100

December 26, 2022

Knowledgeable and curteous. Everyone was welcoming and warm. Marc went out of his way to accomodate me. More

by pnb6cam
Mike Farina, Marc Cruz

Empire Mazda of Huntington responded

Thank you for your time and feedback. We are delighted to hear that your experience with Marc Cruz was so positive! We strive to offer exceptional customer service and it sounds like we achieved our goal! We look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future. George P. General Manger - 631-760-1100

December 14, 2022

This is the 3rd car I have bought at Empire. Always helpful none presure staff I have dealt with. Love the products they offer Sherry Hamid was knowledgeable about everything I asked about. More

by gkfmobile
Sherry Hamid

Empire Mazda of Huntington responded

Thank you for sharing your thoughtful review of Sherry and congrats on the new Mazda! It's super important to us that our guests feel valued and heard. We're so happy Sherry made sure your needs and wants were satisfied. Best wishes to you on all of your upcoming travels, until we meet again! George P. General Manager (631) 760-1100

December 12, 2022

Yasmin was very helpful, very friendly and curious. The video of my car was excellent More

by GREG
Workmanship
Michael Piscopo, Michael Smith, Jasmine Villatoro-Madrid

Empire Mazda of Huntington responded

Thanks so much for the positive feedback, Greg! We're delighted you like the video inspection and that Yasmin made your visit so informative and pleasant. We hope to make your next appointment just as great! George P. General Manager (631) 760-1100

GREG responded

Im just being honest.

December 09, 2022

Ajay took great care of me and was great to work with. Very honest and nice to talk to. More

by Gvalent
Ajay Lall
Dec 09, 2022 -

Empire Mazda of Huntington responded

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are so glad that Ajay took great care of you throughout your visit. It is our pleasure to assist you in any way possible. If there is ever anything more that we may help you with, please do not hesitate to give us a call. George P. General Manager (631) 760-1100

December 07, 2022

Excellent customer service from the service department. Department manager Mike Piscopo went above and beyond to assist my wife (even on his day off) in getting a quick appointment in order to change two t More

by Demetrius
Workmanship
Michael Piscopo
Dec 09, 2022 -

Empire Mazda of Huntington responded

Thank you for sharing the positive experience you had with Mike! We are so glad that he could get yours and your wife's automotive needs efficiently taken care of. It is our pleasure to assist you in any way possible. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you ever have any further questions or concerns. George P. General Manager (631) 760-1100