Escondido Auto Super Center

855 N Broadway, Escondido, California 92025

Brandon Salgueiro, Sales, Escondido Auto Super Center

Brandon Salgueiro

Cisco Sanchez, Sales/Finance Manager/Weekend Manager, Escondido Auto Super Center

Cisco Sanchez

Ruben Moreno

May 11, 2018

"Truly bkessed"

- Stephen424

Cisco really helped my wife and I in purchasing a car. I really feel like without him we wouldn't have got the deal we got or even a car. Truly cares about helping the people even in not so good situations.

Cisco Sanchez

April 14, 2018

"Very Easy"

- Armando701

Brandon and Escondido AUTO Super Center made my car buying experience quick and easy! I really enjoyed how simple it was to get behind the wheel for a test drive.

March 08, 2018

"That was Easy"

- Sarah

My daughter and i walked onto the lot with a lot of apprehension. Being a single mother I just didn’t want to deal with a hard sell just to be pressured or disappointed. After 1 minute with Brandon we were completely at ease. He listened, was honest, and explained everything wonderfully. We would definitely recommend Brandon and Escondido Auto Super Center. As my daughter puts it “We walked in feeling iffy, and left feeling spiffy”

Photos