Esserman International Acura

Chris Gonzalez

November 10, 2018

"Outstanding service "

- yanetm18@aol.com

Thank you Chris for all your help. Thank you Anbdel for making it happen!! Love my car !! It was a very smooth transactions. You guys know how to really treat your customers.

Chris Gonzalez
Abdel Yoda
Jose Aragon

November 10, 2018

"My lease was ending and came to renew it."

- Dnorambuena

my sale associated is the one who make my experience worth it. He understand what I want and what can I afford it. These is my third Acura that I lease and the last two I did it with Daniel Michelena, He always gets the best deals for me and I always leave happy with the car I want. they treat me like family and make my experience wonderful, that’s why I keep coming back to the Acura family.

November 05, 2018

"Professionalism"

- 2thelafata

Was searching for a blue RDX and luckily Esserman had one in stock. They gladly adopted the offer another dealership offered me with no resistance, which I appreciated. Daniel M. was professional and detailed throughout the whole process. Everything went smooth and I can’t wait to see what they have to offer in 3 years.

Other Employees : Zach S., Ozzy

Used 2016 Acura TLX, $22900

2016 Acura TLX

• Acura Accelerated Service
  • Complementary Acura Loaners
  • Esserman Car-Cierge ( Pick up & Delivery)
  • Complementary Car Wash
  • Esserman Service Rewards
  • On LIne Pay
  • Esserman E Parts Store
  • Meet or Beat Pricing on all OEM Tires
  • 12 mo or 12,000 mile guarantee on Acura Parts & Labor
  • Complementary Allignment Check on Serviced Vehicles
  • Complementary Coffee & Dounut ( Mon. thru Sat )
  • Short Walk to International Mall & Restaurants
  • Covered Acura New Car Inventory Display
  • 120 month or 120,0000 mile Nationwide Powertrain Warranty included on all New and Certified Esserman Acura Sold at $0 cost
  • Esserman Automotive Serving South Florida since 1968