Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

161 Hwy 70 SE, Hickory, North Carolina 28602

Sebashton  Benton, Product and Delivery Specialist, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Sebashton Benton

Jaime Garcia

January 13, 2018

"Nice experience "

- Crack

We had a very good visit at the dealership today, the wait time for the finance department was a little lengthy but it was a Saturday,

Dillon Beaver
James McElroy
3.0

January 09, 2018

""Awesome Experience for an Awesome Truck""

- jayt4409

I came in after a long day at the office with my mind set on purchasing a brand new truck. I knew what I wanted and knew what I was willing to pay. It just so happens that the day I came in was the very last day that I would be able to take advantage of numerous dealer incentives that were going on. The team at Everett Chevrolet dedicated the time to close on a deal before the night ended. They were gracious enough to stay almost 2 hours past closing time. This in my mind speaks volumes. They were able to put me in an amazing truck!!!!! Thank you to the team at Everett Chevrolet for getting me in the truck I wanted!!!!!!

Sebashton Benton
CJ Frank
Jamie Wilson

January 05, 2018

"Great experience."

- Bkshearon

We found our Nissan Frontier and great pricing on line and traveled to your dealership. We spotted it quickly but when looking it over noticed the price was listed much higher. Our sales person said you would honor the internet pricing after verifying the vin. Once inside Jaime Garcia was great to deal with. We were given a fair price for our trade and terms within our budget. We will remember you next time around.

Jaime Garcia