Ewald Chevrolet Buick

268 Reviews of Ewald Chevrolet Buick

January 16, 2019

"Amazing experience"

- Happy Customer

Exceptional customer service throughout the entire transaction! I would highly recommend Ewald to all my friends and family. They worked extremely hard to get me into a new Tahoe for the desired price. I will certainly be a repeat customer. Thanks again!

Other Employees : Brett Ewald
January 11, 2019

"Great customer service "

- Tranquility

salesman Tyler was so friendly and willing to answer all my questions. He kept in contact with me and kept me informed. Congrats to Tyler on his first sale. Want to also thank manager Ken and Mike in finance for also being so friendly and making me feel at ease. It can be stressful when purchasing a vehicle. Have already shared my great experience with friends and family.

Tyler Tetzlaff
Ken Hirn
Jan 14, 2019 -

Ewald Chevrolet Buick responded

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Tyler, Mike and Ken during your visit. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you back again soon!

January 08, 2019

"My new Traverse"

- CzarKat

Dan Neumann has been our faithful salesman for our last 3 vehicle purchases. We continue to come back to him because he treats us fairly, kindly and does his job with integrity. He’s not the cliche “car salesman.” Because he has gotten to know our family over the years, he is able to help us find the vehicle that fits our family’s needs both in style and affordability. Buying a car with Ewald is easy. From the test drives to financing to pick-up, it all went so smoothly. Dan is knowledgeable on the vehicle and is able to explain all the bells and whistles to us at pick up. He makes himself available even after pick up when questions arise or I forget how to do something! I’m loving my new Chevy Traverse! Ewald makes you feel like family!

Ken Hirn
Jan 09, 2019 -

Ewald Chevrolet Buick responded

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear you had a good time working with Dan, Mike and Ken during your visit. We appreciate your business and loyal business, and we can't wait to see you again next time!

January 03, 2019

"Excellent customer service "

- Robert3388

Had a great buying experience with Dan in the purchase of my new vehicle from Ewald. Dan went above and beyond in working me in finding and delivering my new truck. Taking the time to work with me and take care of the little things. It was a pleasure to have a simple and straightforward process and follow through.

Charlie Ericson
Jan 04, 2019 -

Ewald Chevrolet Buick responded

Robert, thank you for your feedback. We're glad you had a good time working with Dan and Charlie during your visit. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you back again soon!

December 31, 2018

"We had an easy, no issues, buying experience."

- carguy,david/kathy12/31/18

Met with Dan Neumann to discuss the possibility of a buy out of our lease. He was very helpful. We made a deal on a new 2019 Buick Encore and drove it home today. Thanks Dan. Mike in Finance did our paperwork in record time. Kudos Mike.

Ewald Chevrolet Buick responded

Thank you for the great review! We're glad you had a good time working with Dan and Mike during your visit. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you back again next time. Enjoy your new 2019 Buick Encore!

December 31, 2018

"Great Buying Experience"

- jhappy

I bought a used Silverado from Ewald. I had a great buying experience. Unfortunately, there was an issue with the truck. Ewald went above and beyond to fix the problem and make sure I was a satisfied customer. I would definitely consider Ewald for my next vehicle purchase. Thank you!

Nick Kopesky

Ewald Chevrolet Buick responded

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Nick and Mike during your visit. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you back again soon!

December 22, 2018

"Following customers. Easiest way to keep in business. "

- Better luck next time

Have our 2 current vehicles purchased from Ewald. Local and relationships made for giving of business. All paid off; but sell this, sell that, sell more is all we heard as purchasing. long process. Servicing after purchase should be considered. Please work with a private mechanic when possible. Buick dealership side was astronomic in price and opposite in knowledge. Chevy side had a customer that looked the other way for 2 years. 3 strikes and you are out! The worst that you could imagine. Makes me sick that I gave them so much business. Don’t make that mistake!

Andre Kirchner
Other Employees : Few more not listed.

Ewald Chevrolet Buick responded

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your loyalty with purchasing multiple vehicles with us. We take your feedback seriously, and we'd love to speak to you about your concerns. Please reach out to us and speak to our service manager Jason at 262-567-5555.

December 22, 2018

"Easiest transaction ever...."

- Baseball

Get a hold of Dan Neumann at Ewald Oconomowoc...great guy, made it super easy, was true to his word, nice guy, never over sold once....

Dec 26, 2018 -

Ewald Chevrolet Buick responded

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Dan during your visit. We look forward to seeing you back again next time.

December 20, 2018

"Nice job!"

- Sandman

I would like to thank Dan Neumann and his team. I was referred to Dan by a very good friend of mine and now I see why. Dan was fantastic! He made the whole process a breeze. Michael "Doc" Danning did a great job going over all the new "tech" stuff on my new 2019 Ram Bighorn. Great job all the way around! My new truck blows away my Ford F-150 that had for the last 2 yrs.

Dec 20, 2018 -

Ewald Chevrolet Buick responded

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Dan during your visit. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you back again soon!

December 18, 2018

"Awesome customer service and great people that work there"

- Tom Ottow

Traded my vehicle in for a Chevy suburban. Couldn’t be more happier. Dan Neumann was awesome to work with. From start to finish everything went perfect.

Charlie Ericson
Dec 19, 2018 -

Ewald Chevrolet Buick responded

Tom, thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you back again soon. Enjoy your new Suburban!