Fairbanks Nissan

1 Review of Fairbanks Nissan

June 02, 2017

"Lied to!!"

- FamilyMan

The salesman and staff were great until the sale was secured. I purchased a used car ($16,695) from out of town and Stanley Nissan has refused to honor their agreement! After buying the vehicle the salesman told me the second key and autostart would be mailed once they were able to secure them from the original owner. Unfortunately the previous owner "lost" the key and autostart. I was quoted $400 to replace these and Stanley Nissan refused to help replace the missing key/Autostart. The sales manager also failed to contact me after repeated emails (4). To put the icing on the cake I caught a clerical error which I made them to fix! I put a $500 deposit on the vehicle which was taken out twice when I paid the remainder of the cost! Therefore I insisted that I pay the $500 they short changed themselves! Even with this they were unwilling to work with me to replace the key and autostart they told me they would mail. If the sale goes smoothly I'm sure this is an acceptable dealership to work with however do not expect anyone to work with you after you purchase the vehicle!!!!! Based on my experience I would recommend that you stay far... far away from this dealership. They are an ugly stain on the beautiful and friendly town of Fairbanks I have come to know and love!

Cyle, Debbie