Fairfield Mitsubishi

Rita Curtis

February 13, 2018

"Great Experience"

- ESerrano

We are very satisfied with our experience at this dealership. We came in with a ton of questions and left with all of them answered. Every employee that we worked with was helpful and made us feel very comfortable with our purchase. We will definitely come back to this dealership in the future.

January 09, 2018

"Great experience ! "

- Amenta

Great car options, great friendly service, Good prices for great quality cars. The car was ready in a short time and the salesmen were very friendly

Neal Mallett
Other Employees : Sam

October 18, 2017

"Very satisfied customer"

- Tracy

My overall experience with Fairfield Mitsubishi from start to finish was nothing short of fantasticly easy. From the moment I entered, I experienced friendliness, knowledgeable sales personnel, and comfortability. Never once did I feel like I was being pressured or pushed out. All my questions were answer to my satisfaction each time. Most importantly my time was considered valuable, which it is, and I was not made to sit and wait while "the game" was being played. I am pleased to say that this vehicle purchase was actually a fun one. I was very satisfied with my overall experience, and would definitly recommend Fairfield Mitsubishi and staff to others.

Rita Curtis