Fairfield Mitsubishi

Rene Vibaldo, Sales Consultant, Fairfield Mitsubishi

October 18, 2017

"Very satisfied customer"

- Tracy

My overall experience with Fairfield Mitsubishi from start to finish was nothing short of fantasticly easy. From the moment I entered, I experienced friendliness, knowledgeable sales personnel, and comfortability. Never once did I feel like I was being pressured or pushed out. All my questions were answer to my satisfaction each time. Most importantly my time was considered valuable, which it is, and I was not made to sit and wait while "the game" was being played. I am pleased to say that this vehicle purchase was actually a fun one. I was very satisfied with my overall experience, and would definitly recommend Fairfield Mitsubishi and staff to others.

October 01, 2017

"Fairfield Mitsubishi was amazing"

- Malcolm18

I was very overwhelmed when looking to buy my first car. When I arrived at Fairfield Mitsubishi all of my worries were taking away. I was greeted by a very professional and passionate sales representative named Rene. I voiced my concerns and interest and he was able to answers all my questions and then some. I came to the decision I wanted an Outlander sport and Rene made that process easy. Special thanks to Rene and Rita at Fairfield Mitsubishi. This dealership really cares about there customers and makes you feel like a part of the family. I highly recommend this dealerships 5 stars from me.

September 29, 2017

"Fantastic "

- Candy B

I feel very relaxed, as soon as I told them what I want and how they show personal interest in giving me what I want and more.

New 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander, $31060