Fairfield Mitsubishi

Rita Curtis, Sales Consultant, Fairfield Mitsubishi

September 20, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- Lisa Winj

It was a joy to work with Jay Wolk and Rita Curtis. When I unexpectedly had to get a new vehicle--fast-- they helped get me into a lease that works for my budget and a beautiful car I know I will love driving. Rita thoroughly addresses my questions about leasing before I came in to test drive the car. And, she worked with me to get everything in place quickly. Jay went over every inch and feature of the vehicle before letting me drive off the lot. It was amazing--I hit the road with my phone and tunes loaded on my car-- and secure in the knowledge I knew all my new vehicle had to offer. And, he made sure I downloaded the road side assistance app to my phone too. Friendly, polite, professional, knowledgable, and experienced. Jay and Rita are an A+ team. Looking forward to seeing them when I go in for the first oil change 6 months from now.

Jay Wolk

August 08, 2018

"Amazing!!"

- Ayva2012

Everyone was amazing especially Rene and Rita deff will recommend them to everyone!!! Service was great and I got the car I needed and they really listen to what you want.

May 14, 2018

"Great deal, efficient service"

- Jmunsey

Informative team members and sales associates. Efficient and knowledgeable service. Received a terrific deal on a new Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. RENE IS THE BEST! very good experience.

New 2019 Mitsubishi Eclipse, $26515