Falleti Motors, Inc.

504 Ellicott St, Batavia, New York 14020

Brian Jackson, Sales Professional, Falleti Motors, Inc.

Sales Professional
Matt Jackson, Service Manager, Falleti Motors, Inc.

Service Manager
Frank P. Falleti, Owner, Falleti Motors, Inc.

Frank P. Falleti

Owner
Michael Anderson, Sales/Internet Specialist, Falleti Motors, Inc.

Michael Anderson

Sales/Internet Specialist

April 25, 2018

"Very good"

- Ruthie1234

service was quick. Polite, friendly, good prices, Didn't over sell I'm a returning customer. I tell my family and friends about their service. Matt is a very good service manager.

April 24, 2018

"First time purchase from a dealership!"

- Paul B.

This was my first time ever buying a vehicle from a dealership and it was the complete opposite from what I've heard over the years! Brian made the experience fun and he did exactly what he said he would do even after the sale! I had a few minor issues after purchasing my new truck and they took care of everything without hesitation or hassle! I was always weary of buying from a dealership but Brian and Falleti Motors changed my mind! I would recommend them to anyone of my friends and family!

April 20, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Tina S

I picked up my "new" car, 2015 Acura, last night and couldn't be happier. Brian had it prepped and waiting for me. He willingly helped me get familiar with the car's features and was not offended when I checked all of the figures and calculations on my Contract. Thank you for keeping the TLX safe in the back row for me while I went through my contemplation phase prior to purchasing. I told you I would be back!

Frank P. Falleti