Falleti Motors, Inc.

504 Ellicott St, Batavia, New York 14020

Brian Jackson, Sales Professional, Falleti Motors, Inc.

Sales Professional
Frank P. Falleti, Owner, Falleti Motors, Inc.

Frank P. Falleti

Owner
Matt Jackson, Service Manager, Falleti Motors, Inc.

Service Manager
Michael Anderson, Sales/Internet Specialist, Falleti Motors, Inc.

Michael Anderson

Sales/Internet Specialist

August 16, 2018

"I bought my dream car at this dealership"

- manny

my wife wanted to surprise me with the purchase of my dream car..a M5 bmw. Brian was a great help and no one here is a push over.They really want whats best for you and try to make you happy no matter what it takes. I highly recommend this dealer ship to anyone. its family run and they do their own work on he cars, so no out of the dealer work is done.

August 07, 2018

"Great, quick service"

- Larry F

I had an 8:00 a.m. appointment for a NYSI, arrived at 7:50 a.m. and was back on the road at 8:10 a.m. While there I received very polite and friendly treatment from Service Manager Matt Jackson. This definitely makes me want to return there!

August 07, 2018

"The best cervice "

- Miriany94

My name is Miriany and Brian Jackson took care of me. At fist I wasn't very sure of going because my husband and my dad were both working but when I talk to Brian over the phone , he made me feel comfortable. So when I came over, he help me out step by step and guide me through the whole process. In a single day we did everything and came home with my new vehicle. He even took into consideration that I was 40 min. away. It was his time to leave and he even kept helping me. I would really recommend him to anybody that it's planning to buy a vehicle. I had an excellent experience at the dealership.

Used 2017 Buick LaCrosse, $27995