Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz

4901 American Boulevard West, Bloomington, Minnesota 55437 Directions

441 Reviews of Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz

May 30, 2018

"Enjoyed obtaining a new Mercedes from Feldmann."

- MikeH

Our experience with sales and service at Feldmann has been excellent. Everyone has been professional. The service area is clean and welcoming. They attend to your needs.

Greg Clark
May 31, 2018 -

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz responded

Mike, Thank you for the kind review. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

May 01, 2018

"Excellent Professional Administration and Service Experience"

- 59erfoxtrot

Cory Schultz and Jenna Rausch distinguished themselves by outstanding meritorious service as Service and Finance Agents of Feldman Imports during my recents visits during the months of March/April 2018. It is very apparent that your staff are always eager to respond to the needs of your customers. Cory jumped on my urgent need for service when my right rear tire ruptured during a recent trip to Woodbury,Mn on Interstate 494. When I brought the vehicle to the Service Department. Cory didn't hesitate to insure that my need was attended to immediately, and that I was provided temporary transportation to await the completion of my tire replacement and balancing service. Jenna enthusiastically provided me with the necessary information to make a sound decision on purchasing an Extended Service Plan. I felt that she was very interested in making sure that I was satisfied with the details and duration of available plans offered for my vehicle. When I left the dealership I did not have that buyers remorse that you get sometimes after making a large expenditure. These staff personnel are the most important reason that I will always recommend Feldman Imports as the Dealership to purchase, lease, and/or rent a vehicle to all with whom I come in contact. They are truly an asset to your organization. Major Michael Myles Bynum (USA-RET) 2014 GLK 350 (952) 215-9925 7330 York Avenue South, Apt 208 Edina, Mn 55435

Cory Schultz
May 31, 2018 -

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz responded

Major Bynum, We truly appreciate your kind words and are so happy to hear that Cory and Jenna have done such a great job taking care of you. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Thank you for your review!

April 12, 2018

"GLA250 "

- 012154

Recently purchased a GLA250 from Scott Babcock of Feldman’s! It was such a good experience working with Scott! Really cared about me! Very knowledgeable!

Apr 16, 2018 -

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad to hear that you had a great buying experience with Scott!

April 05, 2018

"Professional friendly environment "

- Flyguy

Personable friendly employees specifically Sarah Morgan for assisting us with MB build and German delivery. Louise knowledgeable with financing component also. Top notch facility and people we couldn’t be happier with process.

Sarah Morgan
Other Employees : Louise
Apr 16, 2018 -

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz responded

So glad to hear that everything went well! We expect nothing less!

February 23, 2018

"Awesome"

- Sparkler

Great sales and service. Boris worked hard to get the vehicle I wanted, kept in touch with me all along the way. Deal was prepped perfectly as well.

"Boris" Perelman
Feb 26, 2018 -

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz responded

We are so glad to hear everything went well with Boris! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

February 14, 2018

"Legendary Service? Red-Carpet? Not even close, Go elsewhere."

- mkusler

Staff were not interested in answering or acknowledging questions. I even feel as if I was lied to as the questions I asked pertained to a very specific car that I custom-built using the online car builder. The salesperson spoke as if this car existed, which it did not according to their inventory. The General Manager even reached out, asked me for specific feedback and then did nothing with it. This led to a series of emails where Joe Feldmann choose the unprofessional route. This is not the first time I have issues with this dealer. The first time we came for a test drive and the salesperson was more interested in driving the car, for whatever reason. Luckily it didn't last long because she couldn't figure out how the car worked and when the thing finally started moving the engine light came on and for whatever reason the wipers wouldn't turn-off. We promptly left the dealership and bought two Audi's. For a dealership that states that they have legendary service and roll out the red-carpet; I haven't seen it. I would recommend people avoid this dealer, Mercedes-Benz of St Paul or Sears Imports would be far better options if you want responsive sales people that will actually earn your business.

Joe Feldmann, Travis Brockman

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz responded

Matt, we are sorry to hear about your experience. However, you had stated you were just looking and were in your current lease until June of 2019. We hope that you understand that it is very hard for us to provide exact pricing and give availability of a vehicle that far in advance. Our Client Care Representative was simply trying to see if you wanted to test drive a similar car - knowing very well that the car you were seeking was not here, nor built yet. If you would like to discuss this further, please reach out to us at Feldmail@FeldmannImports.com and we would be more than happy to help you out.

mkusler responded

The thing that amazes me most, this is the first time someone has actually acknowledged the original email I sent. Amazing! Yes! I am in a lease. But that doesn't preclude you from telling me what a realistic MSRP would be on the car I built, at that moment in time. Further more, I asked what the current/typical interest rate/money factor would be if I were to lease that car today. Those are simple and reasonable questions. The fact I am currently under-lease should mean nothing to you. Is there a cap on how many vehicles we can own? I would recommend keeping assumptions to a minimum. I ran a little experiment and sent the same messaging to your competing dealerships. Amazingly enough, they responded to my message and more importantly, my questions.

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz responded

This is not the first time someone has acknowledged the original email sent. 2/7 - Travis reached out to you via email as requested. No response. 2/9 - Joe Feldmann reached out to you. and 2/10 - Travis reached out to you again. Again, we apologize for not getting you the information you were seeking. This was a mistake on our part and we are sorry for that. Did you get your answers you were seeking, or is there something we can still help you with?

February 06, 2018

"Impeccable service with genuine and attentive care!!!"

- maiwayalways

James Raymond was Excellent!!! I was provided with impeccable service and I had a very genuine and attentive purchasing experience with James. The vehicle I received is truly exceptional but the outstanding service from James highlights my satisfaction. I knew what model I wanted but I was unsure of which variation was best for me and that's where James retrieved a color catalog and we sat and itemized what I wanted in the vehicle. This helped tremendously because some items were standard and a few features were only available by articulating them into the final build. Throughout the process, I was informed and kept up to date with telephone and email correspondence. This deal went absolutely smoothly and I couldn't ask for a better experience. If you want a knowledgeable, straight forward and genuine purchasing experience, come see James!!! I Absolutely Love My New MaiCedez!!!

James Raymond
Other Employees : Thank you Louis, Carrie, Idaliz and Tom!!!

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz responded

James is one of the best and we are lucky to have him! Thank you for sharing your experience!

January 31, 2018

"Great Experience with Jan!"

- HappyCustomer

After having dealt with dealerships and sales people who were pushy, made you sit forever while they "went to their managers", and then brought you completely unreasonable amounts for your trade, our experience with Jan (and Feldman's) was a breath of fresh air. We were looking for a used Suburban and found one on Feldman's website (the only Chevy in their inventory!) Jan listened to what we wanted, didn't try to push us into buying anything other than what we came for, and made our experience a positive one. Even though we were buying a used Chevy, we were treated as if we were buying a brand new Mercedes. Can't say enough good things . . . would definitely buy another car with Jan, and at Feldmans!

Jan Farrell

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz responded

Thanks for leaving a review and we are glad to hear that Jan was able to get you what you were looking for! We hope to see you again!

December 29, 2017

"Excellent!"

- cargirl64

Scott Babcock was wonderful to work with the end of November to trade in my GL450 and lease my new GLC300. He remained cheerful and positive working on my behalf making it a pleasant experience. I would highly recommend him to friends or relatives interested in buying or leasing a new Mercedes.

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz responded

So glad to hear everything went well with Scott! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

October 20, 2017

"Purchase of an sl 550"

- benzguy

Scott is the best. He really makes the buying experience a pleasure. I have purchased 3 cars from him and I can honestly say he really does go to bat for you. He is always very accommodating and honest about everything. His knowledge about mercedes is impressive. If your going to buy a mercedes do yourself a favor and go visit Scott Babcock. By the way the dealership is also first class and I have been to all three local mercedes dealerships. YES I REALLY DO MEAN ALL OF THIS. Jerry Miller customer

Oct 23, 2017 -

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz responded

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Jerry! We surely appreciate it and we're so glad to hear of your great experiences with Scott.