Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz

4901 American Boulevard West, Bloomington, Minnesota 55437 Directions

445 Reviews of Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz

September 09, 2018

"Very pleasant experience "

- Mike

Scott Babcock was professional, courteous and pleasant. The inventory was extensive, giving us many options and making our selection easier. The pricing was consistent and fair and Scott worked hard to achieve our goals. The process in finalizing the sale was actually enjoyable. The “tutorial” explaining the multitude of options and technology was just great! We look forward to working with Scott on our next purchase. He was the reason we bought the car we did. He is an excellent employee and a credit to the dealership.

Other Employees : Tyler Hagglund
September 02, 2018

"GL class"

- marywaht

I just purchased my 5th vehicle from Feldmann. I did compare to another dealership this time and Feldmann was heads above their competitor. I will only shop with Don at Feldmann from here on out.

Don Harvey
August 20, 2018

"C Class Convertible"

- Dubsac420!

Scott Babcock was our sales rep and did a fantastic job from start to finish! This is the second car we have bought from Scott and would go nowhere else. Even after buying the first car from him about 1.5 yrs. ago he would follow up and make sure that we are completely satisfied with the car. We have been in multiple times over the past year looking at different cars and test driving many cars. Even though he knew we are not buying a car that day, he still treated us with respect and gave us his full attention. Also, Jesse in the Service department has been a great help and is always there to answer any service related questions. Also, Jerry Moore in Finance has been a great help also. He was also the finance person who signed us out on both deals. We made him work for the last deal, but he came through and get everything done that we needed that was well within our expectations. Feldmann has always been a step above in service, when we have been looking for cars many other dealerships wouldn’t even help us, or it would take them forever to get a salesman to help you. At feldmann as soon as we walked in we have been greatd either by a salesperson or front desk associate.

July 26, 2018

"Great!"

- Glejj

Best in class dealership, our family had purchased purchased 23 cars and trucks from Feldmann Imports. Our friends from 1991 have probably purchased as many new and used vehicles.

Heather "Esther" Odland
Kelin Holmen
Greg Rupp
Other Employees : Idaliz Maldonado
May 30, 2018

"Enjoyed obtaining a new Mercedes from Feldmann."

- MikeH

Our experience with sales and service at Feldmann has been excellent. Everyone has been professional. The service area is clean and welcoming. They attend to your needs.

Greg Clark
May 31, 2018 -

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz responded

Mike, Thank you for the kind review. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

May 01, 2018

"Excellent Professional Administration and Service Experience"

- 59erfoxtrot

Cory Schultz and Jenna Rausch distinguished themselves by outstanding meritorious service as Service and Finance Agents of Feldman Imports during my recents visits during the months of March/April 2018. It is very apparent that your staff are always eager to respond to the needs of your customers. Cory jumped on my urgent need for service when my right rear tire ruptured during a recent trip to Woodbury,Mn on Interstate 494. When I brought the vehicle to the Service Department. Cory didn't hesitate to insure that my need was attended to immediately, and that I was provided temporary transportation to await the completion of my tire replacement and balancing service. Jenna enthusiastically provided me with the necessary information to make a sound decision on purchasing an Extended Service Plan. I felt that she was very interested in making sure that I was satisfied with the details and duration of available plans offered for my vehicle. When I left the dealership I did not have that buyers remorse that you get sometimes after making a large expenditure. These staff personnel are the most important reason that I will always recommend Feldman Imports as the Dealership to purchase, lease, and/or rent a vehicle to all with whom I come in contact. They are truly an asset to your organization. Major Michael Myles Bynum (USA-RET) 2014 GLK 350 (952) 215-9925 7330 York Avenue South, Apt 208 Edina, Mn 55435

Cory Schultz
May 31, 2018 -

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz responded

Major Bynum, We truly appreciate your kind words and are so happy to hear that Cory and Jenna have done such a great job taking care of you. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Thank you for your review!

April 12, 2018

"GLA250 "

- 012154

Recently purchased a GLA250 from Scott Babcock of Feldman’s! It was such a good experience working with Scott! Really cared about me! Very knowledgeable!

Apr 16, 2018 -

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad to hear that you had a great buying experience with Scott!

April 05, 2018

"Professional friendly environment "

- Flyguy

Personable friendly employees specifically Sarah Morgan for assisting us with MB build and German delivery. Louise knowledgeable with financing component also. Top notch facility and people we couldn’t be happier with process.

Louise , Sarah Morgan
Apr 16, 2018 -

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz responded

So glad to hear that everything went well! We expect nothing less!

February 23, 2018

"Awesome"

- Sparkler

Great sales and service. Boris worked hard to get the vehicle I wanted, kept in touch with me all along the way. Deal was prepped perfectly as well.

"Boris" Perelman
Feb 26, 2018 -

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz responded

We are so glad to hear everything went well with Boris! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

February 14, 2018

"Legendary Service? Red-Carpet? Not even close, Go elsewhere."

- mkusler

Staff were not interested in answering or acknowledging questions. I even feel as if I was lied to as the questions I asked pertained to a very specific car that I custom-built using the online car builder. The salesperson spoke as if this car existed, which it did not according to their inventory. The General Manager even reached out, asked me for specific feedback and then did nothing with it. This led to a series of emails where Joe Feldmann choose the unprofessional route. This is not the first time I have issues with this dealer. The first time we came for a test drive and the salesperson was more interested in driving the car, for whatever reason. Luckily it didn't last long because she couldn't figure out how the car worked and when the thing finally started moving the engine light came on and for whatever reason the wipers wouldn't turn-off. We promptly left the dealership and bought two Audi's. For a dealership that states that they have legendary service and roll out the red-carpet; I haven't seen it. I would recommend people avoid this dealer, Mercedes-Benz of St Paul or Sears Imports would be far better options if you want responsive sales people that will actually earn your business.

Joe Feldmann, Travis Brockman

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz responded

Matt, we are sorry to hear about your experience. However, you had stated you were just looking and were in your current lease until June of 2019. We hope that you understand that it is very hard for us to provide exact pricing and give availability of a vehicle that far in advance. Our Client Care Representative was simply trying to see if you wanted to test drive a similar car - knowing very well that the car you were seeking was not here, nor built yet. If you would like to discuss this further, please reach out to us at Feldmail@FeldmannImports.com and we would be more than happy to help you out.

mkusler responded

The thing that amazes me most, this is the first time someone has actually acknowledged the original email I sent. Amazing! Yes! I am in a lease. But that doesn't preclude you from telling me what a realistic MSRP would be on the car I built, at that moment in time. Further more, I asked what the current/typical interest rate/money factor would be if I were to lease that car today. Those are simple and reasonable questions. The fact I am currently under-lease should mean nothing to you. Is there a cap on how many vehicles we can own? I would recommend keeping assumptions to a minimum. I ran a little experiment and sent the same messaging to your competing dealerships. Amazingly enough, they responded to my message and more importantly, my questions.

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz responded

This is not the first time someone has acknowledged the original email sent. 2/7 - Travis reached out to you via email as requested. No response. 2/9 - Joe Feldmann reached out to you. and 2/10 - Travis reached out to you again. Again, we apologize for not getting you the information you were seeking. This was a mistake on our part and we are sorry for that. Did you get your answers you were seeking, or is there something we can still help you with?