Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz

Greg Clark, Mercedes Benz Sales , Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz

Greg Clark

Mercedes Benz Sales

February 06, 2018

"Impeccable service with genuine and attentive care!!!"

- maiwayalways

James Raymond was Excellent!!! I was provided with impeccable service and I had a very genuine and attentive purchasing experience with James. The vehicle I received is truly exceptional but the outstanding service from James highlights my satisfaction. I knew what model I wanted but I was unsure of which variation was best for me and that's where James retrieved a color catalog and we sat and itemized what I wanted in the vehicle. This helped tremendously because some items were standard and a few features were only available by articulating them into the final build. Throughout the process, I was informed and kept up to date with telephone and email correspondence. This deal went absolutely smoothly and I couldn't ask for a better experience. If you want a knowledgeable, straight forward and genuine purchasing experience, come see James!!! I Absolutely Love My New MaiCedez!!!

James Raymond
Other Employees : Thank you Louis, Carrie, Idaliz and Tom!!!

January 31, 2018

"Great Experience with Jan!"

- HappyCustomer

After having dealt with dealerships and sales people who were pushy, made you sit forever while they "went to their managers", and then brought you completely unreasonable amounts for your trade, our experience with Jan (and Feldman's) was a breath of fresh air. We were looking for a used Suburban and found one on Feldman's website (the only Chevy in their inventory!) Jan listened to what we wanted, didn't try to push us into buying anything other than what we came for, and made our experience a positive one. Even though we were buying a used Chevy, we were treated as if we were buying a brand new Mercedes. Can't say enough good things . . . would definitely buy another car with Jan, and at Feldmans!

Jan Farrell

December 29, 2017

"Excellent!"

- cargirl64

Scott Babcock was wonderful to work with the end of November to trade in my GL450 and lease my new GLC300. He remained cheerful and positive working on my behalf making it a pleasant experience. I would highly recommend him to friends or relatives interested in buying or leasing a new Mercedes.

Scott Babcock