Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz

4901 American Boulevard West, Bloomington, Minnesota 55437 Directions

449 Reviews of Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz

December 09, 2018

"Feldmann is a great Dealership!"

- Blondz1959

The experience I had a Feldmann was spectacular! Three thousand thumbs up! Adam Strain is the BEST! Everyone is very professional and so accommodating! I would recommend this dealership to everyone!

Greg Clark
John Lambrecht
Tony McCoy
Jerry Moore
Samantha Strachan
October 15, 2018

"Excellent Service Appointment"

- Skyking

My wife's C350 sedan needed an oil /filter service and Kelin Holmen made sure the work was completed quickly and efficiently. I also like the outstanding customer waiting area. Very clean and quiet.

Kelin Holmen
September 25, 2018

"Roadside assistance"

- Frankce437

Great job by Christian! Had a Flat tire on my way to work and within 20 Min Christian shows up and and gets me going in just minutes!!.

Christian Cruz
September 24, 2018

"Ease and Grace"

- Scooter22

This dealership is relaxed, comfortable and confident of their people and product, and it translates to a lovely experience. The entire staff is knowledgeable, professional, and engaging. Sam, Tyler, Jesse and Bruno were all fantastic!

"Boris" Perelman
Jesse Nelson
Samantha Strachan
September 09, 2018

"Very pleasant experience "

- Mike

Scott Babcock was professional, courteous and pleasant. The inventory was extensive, giving us many options and making our selection easier. The pricing was consistent and fair and Scott worked hard to achieve our goals. The process in finalizing the sale was actually enjoyable. The “tutorial” explaining the multitude of options and technology was just great! We look forward to working with Scott on our next purchase. He was the reason we bought the car we did. He is an excellent employee and a credit to the dealership.

Other Employees : Tyler Hagglund
September 02, 2018

"GL class"

- marywaht

I just purchased my 5th vehicle from Feldmann. I did compare to another dealership this time and Feldmann was heads above their competitor. I will only shop with Don at Feldmann from here on out.

Don Harvey
August 20, 2018

"C Class Convertible"

- Dubsac420!

Scott Babcock was our sales rep and did a fantastic job from start to finish! This is the second car we have bought from Scott and would go nowhere else. Even after buying the first car from him about 1.5 yrs. ago he would follow up and make sure that we are completely satisfied with the car. We have been in multiple times over the past year looking at different cars and test driving many cars. Even though he knew we are not buying a car that day, he still treated us with respect and gave us his full attention. Also, Jesse in the Service department has been a great help and is always there to answer any service related questions. Also, Jerry Moore in Finance has been a great help also. He was also the finance person who signed us out on both deals. We made him work for the last deal, but he came through and get everything done that we needed that was well within our expectations. Feldmann has always been a step above in service, when we have been looking for cars many other dealerships wouldn’t even help us, or it would take them forever to get a salesman to help you. At feldmann as soon as we walked in we have been greatd either by a salesperson or front desk associate.

July 26, 2018

"Great!"

- Glejj

Best in class dealership, our family had purchased purchased 23 cars and trucks from Feldmann Imports. Our friends from 1991 have probably purchased as many new and used vehicles.

Heather "Esther" Odland
Kelin Holmen
Greg Rupp
Other Employees : Idaliz Maldonado
May 30, 2018

"Enjoyed obtaining a new Mercedes from Feldmann."

- MikeH

Our experience with sales and service at Feldmann has been excellent. Everyone has been professional. The service area is clean and welcoming. They attend to your needs.

Greg Clark
May 31, 2018 -

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz responded

Mike, Thank you for the kind review. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

May 01, 2018

"Excellent Professional Administration and Service Experience"

- 59erfoxtrot

Cory Schultz and Jenna Rausch distinguished themselves by outstanding meritorious service as Service and Finance Agents of Feldman Imports during my recents visits during the months of March/April 2018. It is very apparent that your staff are always eager to respond to the needs of your customers. Cory jumped on my urgent need for service when my right rear tire ruptured during a recent trip to Woodbury,Mn on Interstate 494. When I brought the vehicle to the Service Department. Cory didn't hesitate to insure that my need was attended to immediately, and that I was provided temporary transportation to await the completion of my tire replacement and balancing service. Jenna enthusiastically provided me with the necessary information to make a sound decision on purchasing an Extended Service Plan. I felt that she was very interested in making sure that I was satisfied with the details and duration of available plans offered for my vehicle. When I left the dealership I did not have that buyers remorse that you get sometimes after making a large expenditure. These staff personnel are the most important reason that I will always recommend Feldman Imports as the Dealership to purchase, lease, and/or rent a vehicle to all with whom I come in contact. They are truly an asset to your organization. Major Michael Myles Bynum (USA-RET) 2014 GLK 350 (952) 215-9925 7330 York Avenue South, Apt 208 Edina, Mn 55435

Cory Schultz
May 31, 2018 -

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz responded

Major Bynum, We truly appreciate your kind words and are so happy to hear that Cory and Jenna have done such a great job taking care of you. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Thank you for your review!