Fenton Ford of Ada

Justin Hughes

August 31, 2018

"Customer Service 5*"

- Cooperclan

My salesman Colby was so awesome! Answered all my hundreds of questions ! Didn't make me feel bad for taking my time. Made the process smoothe. I will be back!!!

August 29, 2018

"i had a wonderful experience with fenton ford!"

- sonya

I was given friendly, couteous, respectful, hard working service by three awesome workers, thank you to Nathaniel, Colby, and Justin for helping me finance a beautiful car to help me build my credit. I would recommend Fenton ford to everybody I know!

Other Employees : Justin in Finance

August 28, 2018

" Amazing experience "

- N.Reich

I would definitely recommend Fenton Ford of Ada to anyone looking for an enjoyable car buying experience. Colby Allen went above and beyond to make this the best car buying experience I’ve ever had

Used 2016 Ford F-150, $30500