Fenton Ford of Ada

Cade Ingram, GM, Fenton Ford of Ada

Cade Ingram

GM

October 17, 2018

"Great experience from start to finish"

- Nancy P

Great dealership all around. Got exactly what I wanted and transaction was smooth and fast. They are great people, can’t imagine buying anywhere else.

Justin Hughes
Other Employees : Brian Cowart

August 31, 2018

"Customer Service 5*"

- Cooperclan

My salesman Colby was so awesome! Answered all my hundreds of questions ! Didn't make me feel bad for taking my time. Made the process smoothe. I will be back!!!

Colby Allen

August 29, 2018

"i had a wonderful experience with fenton ford!"

- sonya

I was given friendly, couteous, respectful, hard working service by three awesome workers, thank you to Nathaniel, Colby, and Justin for helping me finance a beautiful car to help me build my credit. I would recommend Fenton ford to everybody I know!

Other Employees : Justin in Finance