Ferman Buick-GMC

Ron Danielson

August 16, 2018

"Top marks."

- HONEILL8910 Verified Customer

As always first class service friendly and efficient. The only dealership that I trust and feel confident in recommending. Clean and well mentioned premises a good indication of the high standard they work to upkeep.

Troy

August 14, 2018

"Service"

- Juan Verified Customer

Any issues that arose during the process of getting my vehicle fixed were well handled by the manager. Parts were not in shop so I was told they would call me when the parts came in but never called me. Was never given explanation why. Called the manager and he made sure I was scheduled for the next available day and time.

Steve Wagoner, TY Robinson, and service manager

August 13, 2018

"Lease new Buick"

- goheadwest Verified Customer

Tony and Luke made the car buying experience so easy. I felt as if they took care of me like they would their own family. Tony helped me find a perfect car for my family. I have no doubt they helped me get the best deal in town as well.

Tony Parrado