Fette Ford Kia

Jonathan Schatzberg

Jaime  Concepcion, Business Manager, Fette Ford Kia

Jaime Concepcion

July 17, 2018

"My salesperson Mario and other staff were supportive"

- Chris Parker

My used car ourchase was responsibly handled by Mario. The requred services were applied to the can professionally. And just now at 10 am Tuesday July 17 (I drove the car home on Monday Juky16) I called Mario about a chip in the windsheild I did not see when I picked up the car. Mario said bring it in and we will take care of it, assuring me of fast responsible service. I aftuakly enjoyed buying a used car at Fettee with Mario and the head of the sales staff and even the financing office where I picked up my temporary plate.7

Mario Castellano
Paul Batista

July 15, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Nick

The car buying experience at Fette Ford Kia is a mostly incredible one. There’s no waiting around for someone to help you, the salespeople are very knowledgeable, and their prices are competitive and fair. The trip was only slightly marred when an employee (whose name escapes me) was rather pushy regarding the warranties. Other than that, my trip to Fette Ford Kia was a pleasing one and I absolutely recommend the dealership to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

Jonathan Schatzberg

July 15, 2018

"Great Service Buying F-150"

- JJr

Came to the Dealership just to help my girlfriends father get an idea of what kind of truck he wanted. We were greeted by Mario and he started going through the different F-150 models and options and was really helpful with any questions any of us had. After the decision was made to lease a vehicle, the negotiation and the entire process felt fair and transparent as with Mario there are no Salesman tricks or grimy sales tactics. He explained everything and we went over the numbers together multiple times to ensure we can find a price everyone could agree on. Mario was extremely helpful and if you're thinking about buying or leasing a car from Fette Ford definitely ask for him.

Mario Castellano