Fette Ford Kia

1137 US-46 East, Clifton, New Jersey 07013

Mario Castellano, new and used sales consultant, Fette Ford Kia

Mario Castellano

new and used sales consultant
Kenny Gilyard, LEASE MANAGER, Fette Ford Kia

Jonathan Schatzberg

September 22, 2018

"Great service!"

- Jaclynk

Buying a new car is never fun, but we had a great experience at Fette Ford. Our current lease was almost up, so we needed to get a new vehicle. Kenny really worked with us on the price so we could get what we wanted, and the process was seamless. He was really friendly and knowledgeable too. Will definitely recommend this dealership!

September 22, 2018

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!!"

- Carguyant23

Kenny Gillyard, hands down best salesman at Fette Ford, he definitely can hook it up. The process was fast and easy, even helped connect my phone to my car.

September 21, 2018

"Friendly and Professional Service"

- Onyx17

Adam helped me to get a competitive rate with my first car, a Kia Soul. He was professional, relatable, and patient during my test drive. I quickly noticed that the dealership has a climate of friendliness. The buying process was pleasant and I'd come here again. Otherwise, an area of improvement for Adam would be increasing his knowledge on more than just a few specific vehicle features to be able to be more informative which I have no doubt he will over time.

Paul Batista