Fields BMW Lakeland

Client Advisor
Lanette Wheatcraft, Finance Manager, Fields BMW Lakeland

Lanette Wheatcraft

January 26, 2018

"Great Support to a stranded Canadian"

- Stranded Canadian

I had an engine light coming on during my visit in Florida. I am glad I called the BMW Fields dealership in Lakeland. I had an outstanding service from the time I called until my car was fixed. The organized a rental for me so I wouldn't be stranded until my car was fixed. The service was outstanding and I would recommend this dealership to any one who is looking for service to their BMW.

Micheal Adkins

January 21, 2018

"Disappointing "

- Ron W

I took my vehicle to Fields BMW Lakeland FL on 12/15/2017, 1/3/2018 and again on 1/8/2018 for the same issues exhaust raddle and brake squeak and I was given the same response “could not duplicate”. However after the 2nd visit and reviewing several videos I provided the dealer they choose to replace an actuator for the exhausted raddle but could not identify a brake squeak. Because the part had to be ordered I choose to pick up vehicle until it came in. Upon picking up my car I was able to illustrate the brake squeak by simply moving my car 5 feet forward in front of the service manager. He immediately identified the problem and included his findings (rotors were glazed) on the ticket. This prompted me to look at the dash cam video (which records every time the car starts or moves) to see what efforts were made to identify the problem and to my surprise, little to no effort was made! I dropped my car off at 7:38AM where it sat until 8:10AM it was moved the shop where it sat until 9:12AM then moved to the parking lot at 11:18AM. It then sat in the parking lot until the next day at 2:00PM when I advised my Service Manager I was coming to get it and they took it through car wash. This begs the question… How can you tell a customer there is not wrong if you are not making a reasonable effort to identify the problem? How can you diag a problem if you are not testing the car? What was the point of leaving my vehicle overnight on two occasion if it was going to just sit in the parking lot? You would think the amount of effort, time and money BMW puts into their brand that the dealerships would reflect a higher level of service. And while I am grateful for a loner, I didn’t buy a BMW to be provided a Chevy Impala or Nissan Altima while my sits in parking lot. I brought my vehicle back on 1/8/2017 to have the actuator installed and advise my Service Manger of my concerns and the fact the dash cam showed little effort was made to identify the problem. He assured me the issue would be fixed and I would have my vehicle back the same day. I picked my vehicle up later that afternoon the raddle appeared to be gone but when the brakes got hot the brake squeak came back. I received a text from my Service Manager Albert 2 days later inquiring on if I was happy with my service. I responded by that the raddle appeared to be fixed but the brakes still squeaked. That was 6 days ago and I have not heard back from anyone and the raddle came back the next day. At this point I am unsure what to do.. Is this how BMW treats their customer or is this isolated to the Lakeland dealership. If so do I need to take day off work to visit another dealer in another town or simply take my business elsewhere?

Albert

December 18, 2017

"AWESOME!!!!! FIELDS BMW LAKELAND, FL"

- The Oz Family

Ty is the coolest car salesman. He gave us a great deal. Very professional and honest. The entire staff was very helpful. We had the best sweet potato pie ever. Thank you! BMW

Ty

New 2018 BMW X5, $66520

2018 BMW X5

New 2018 BMW X3

2018 BMW X3

• Free Car Wash (for Fields Customers)
  • Paintless Dent Repair
  • Senior Discounts
  • Student Discounts
  • 10% Off Accessories & Clothing (for Fields Customers)
  • Senior Discounts