Sport Subaru

Liz Cruz

November 19, 2017

"New purchase"

- Carbuyer456

I purchased a new car and the representative Alex was patient and very helpful in getting me out the door and in my new vehicle.

Alex Tamer
Liz Cruz

November 18, 2017

"2018 Touring Forester"

- Deana

My Sales Consultant, Adam Snyder, was very accommodating and helpful. He showed me all the cars I wanted to see side by side so I was able to compare apples to apples. It took us all day, bur Adam eagerly stayed for support well after closing time. I travelled to Sport Subaru for the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty that was offered for free - this put them above the rest.

Adam Snyder
Jonathan Frisby
Hector Lopez

November 17, 2017

"Best Dealer experience ever!"

- Charles W Heltsley

When my wife and first entered the business, we were immediately met by Saleswoman Frances Vargas. Frances was attentive, personable, easy going, and listened to our wants and concerns. We were there to purchase a car for my daughter (Subaru Crosstrek) and anyone who has been thru the process, knows how daunting it can be. Buying a new car should be a good experience, and this is what we got. Francis and the staff (Frances, Ted, and Jon) we dealt with made the whole experience pleasurable. I even ended up trading my vehicle in on a new Subaru Outback! (The 63 mo. at 0% got me...lol) I have purchased many vehicles in the past, and it's the first time I felt like I wasn't being fleeced or jerked around on what we were looking for.

Frances Vargas