Fields Motorcars Orlando

3 Reviews of Fields Motorcars Orlando

August 24, 2016

"Excellent Service Dept.!"

- f1fcar

I have only been dealing with Lamborghini of Orlando for a couple of months now but it is very easy to give George Romer in service 5 Stars as his professionalism, willingness to help and step up to the plate in customer service would make even the most discriminating customer smile. Something else to add, the Senior Tech(George Burkett) was also very helpful with taking the time to help out on a product we have in development. The time he took to write up some very helpful notes are very valuable to us and I appreciate that in the utmost. If this is any reflection of the Lamborghini of Orlando sales team's service, this is one heck of a group and I highly recommend them. Thanks for everything George and I look forward to my next visit!

George Romer
Apr 18, 2017 -

Fields Motorcars Orlando responded

Thank you for both your business and your feedback in the past. We look forward to serving you moving forward and showing you our continued dedication to our customers here at Fields Motorcars Orlando (and Lamborghini Orlando). If there is anything we may do to better serve your automotive needs, please let me know. Sincerely, Randy Miara, General Manager.

July 23, 2014

"Top notch service!!"

- picerne1

Fields Motorcars has great service. These guys know their parts! I have been servicing my cars here for years and have never had one problem. Excellent work and superior service. Thank you!!

Harold Slauson
Aug 12, 2014 -

Fields Motorcars Orlando responded

That's the service experience we strive for on every visit! Thank you for your kind remarks and your continued business. We appreciate you. Sincerely, Steve Deharde, General Manager.

September 22, 2012

"They change prices on customers, they don't know anything..."

- chechar31

They change prices on customers, they don't know anything about the cars they sell, my own experience i bought a 2011xjl jaguar service light on needs 2 new front tires and they are not responisble about their work and in that i bought this car for 57,000 i shouldn't have all these problems, no customer serivice, they think because they offer you coffee and water and a hat everythings ok. I will never buy anything from them.

Louai Mardini Pre- Owned Sales Manager
Jun 18, 2013 -

Fields Motorcars Orlando responded

Thank you for your response. Since your review, Ultimate Motor Works was purchased by the Fields Auto Group and is now Fields Motorcars Orlando. My name is Steve Deharde and I'm the new General Manager. I would be delighted at the opportunity to earn your business. Please give me a call at (407) 339-3443 or email me at sdeharde@fieldsauto.com. We invite you to experience the Fields' difference. Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Steve Deharde General Manager