Findlay Honda Flagstaff

Jacob Lundie

December 13, 2018

"very satisfied"

- Carhil, Mary Jane

I have been with Findlay for about 25 years and have consistently been satisfied. My current Honda Accord is 10 years old and has been trouble free. I have always taken it to Findlay Honda for servicing, though I live in Sedona, and haven't felt overcharged. It pleases me no end to feel I can trust these people.

Other Employees : Joshua Monteverde

November 16, 2018

"Best dealership in AZ! No nonsence "

- 272528333

I cannot say enough great things about this dealership and their awesome salesman Scott! Scott was too the point, made the sales process painless and was very personable! If you are planning to buy a vehicle- go to him! I drove all the way from Tucson because out of all the dealerships I dealt with in AZ they made me feel valued as a customer and were able to deliver on exactly what I wanted! 5+ stars all the way

Scott Trent

November 13, 2018

"Excellant Care"

- HondaGuy

Salesman Jeff James was a patient person. He listened to what I was looking for in a vehicle, answered my questions about each vehicle I was interested in and offered me some suggestions. Jeff guided me to the vehicles I expressed an interested in, allowed me to test drive them and explained all the feature and functions of each vehicle. Jeff also explained the differences between each vehicles trim package. Jeff Allowed me to make up my mind without any pressure of having to buy a vehicle that day. Jeff did suggest I sit down and get a quote for the CRV EXL with the color of my choice. I did and was pleased with the price and the interest rate Kirk Pennybaker provided me. The color I chose was not on the lot so Jeff had the vehicle brought in from a sister dealership. We did have a slight issue with the driver seat and all was taken care of by Jacob Lundie. I am very satisfied with my purchase.

Donna Gallo