Findlay Honda Flagstaff

Internet Sales Manager
Dylan Andrews, Sales Consultant, Findlay Honda Flagstaff

Dylan Andrews

September 19, 2018

"Roberto did any amazing job as well as Randy. "

- Jay775

Roberto did a great job at explaining all of the 2018 civics features he had a answer for every question I had. He is very knowledgeable and a great salesman.

Roberto Campos
Randy Waites

September 17, 2018

"Very pleasent, informative and no pressure."

- sewmarie

We worked with Scott Trent who took us on 2 test drives, was friendly, patient and helpful. Also Donna Gallo was pleasent to work with.

Donna Gallo
Other Employees : Victor Gonzalez very good in service.

September 16, 2018

"My dream car delivered to Colorado thanks to Findlay"

- ItsWhits

Findlay Honda got my dream car to me all the way in Colorado, and with incredible kindness and professionalism. I have been searching for a specific 2019 Honda Fit for four months now, and none were coming to Colorado. I discovered the exact car I wanted at Findlay Honda in Flagstaff, AZ, but when my local Honda dealer declined to make a dealer trade happen, I lost hope of getting my dream car (especially since the Honda Fit factory in Mexico flooded recently). Then Scott Trent at Findlay entered the picture. He let me know that I could buy directly from Findlay and that he would arrange the 700+ mile transport at a cost I could afford. Scott worked with me to ensure I got the exact accessories I wanted (e.g., all-weather floor mats, door edge guards, cargo tray), that the price was fair (better than the local no-haggle Honda dealer offered!), and that the process was incredibly smooth, considering it all happened over the phone. Donna put together all of the paperwork and was incredibly organized and quick getting it to me. 6 days after the last of the paperwork was signed, my dream car arrived at my house. Scott was available and easy to communicate with throughout the entire process, made sure it arrived okay, and has been willing to answer my post-delivery questions. I am so impressed with Findlay. Scott treated me like I was ordering a custom Lamborghini even though I was getting one of the least expensive cars they sell. I am incredibly happy with my new car and so grateful to Findlay Honda.

New 2018 Honda CR-V, $26645