Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

22231 Three Notch Road, Lexington Park, Maryland 20653 Directions

142 Reviews of Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

July 07, 2018

"Keyvan Aarabi is Outstanding!"

- Dkekesi

First of all, let me say that I absolutely loathe buying a car. Today was no exception! However, when I walked into Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in MD and met Keyvan Aarabi I felt extremely comfortable —which totally set my mind at ease. There wasn’t any hard pressure sales pitches forced down my throat to turn my stomach. Keyvan is extremely personable, funny, knowledgeable, and patient —I had endless questions. (The Pacifica Touring L Plus I bought was fully loaded with lots of safety and technical bells and whistles.) If you want an outstanding salesman and dealership please don’t hesitate to buy a vehicle from Keyvan Aarabi.

Jul 13, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your Fitzgerald experience and thank you for choosing us for your car needs. Mr Aarabi has been a valuable asset in our sales team and we are pleased to hear that he was able to provide you a world class customer service during your transaction. We appreciate your kind words and please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you by giving us a call back at (301)737-0088. Drive safe and see you on the road.

June 23, 2018

"Customer Service "

- Memaw’s Jeep

This was my first experience purchasing a vehicle ever. Keyvan Aarabi was very patient and knowledgable on the Jeep vehicles. We did it the “Fitz way”, which was stress free.. Thank you Keyvan for exceptional customer service and for finding me the car of my dreams in a sea of vehicles on the lot.

Bill Blumenfeld
Jun 26, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

We are so glad that our salesman Keyvan and sales team were able to provide you an excellent first car-buying experience! We look forward to serving you in the future. Enjoy your new car!

June 05, 2018

"Keyvan was great! "

- Jvmp

Keyvan was easy to work with and knowledgeable. Really, everyone was friendly, professional, and ready to assist. I had a great experience and would highly recommend the entire team!

Jun 06, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for taking the time to provide your experience. We are glad our sales team provided you an excellent experience!

June 02, 2018

"New family van "

- Momofboys

We went by with no anticipation in purchasing for a few more months. Working with Keyvan made things easy! Thank you for all your help

Jun 04, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

We are glad our salesman Keyvan was able to provide you with an easy car-buying experience.

June 01, 2018

"Ease of purchase"

- volman64

My new ram truck was at a great price. No BS negotiating and I was out the door in an hour with my new truck.

Jun 04, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

We appreciate your review!

May 31, 2018

"Refused to cover a new starter "

- Kim Hoover

I bought my 2011 kia optima on February 28, 2018. Herb was very nice and answered every time I called before he sold me the car. Before my 45 day warranty was up, the car was having problems starting. I called Herb and he said he would have the service department get back with me. They never did. So the next time this happened-about a week later- I called Herb again. Left a voicemail. I called everytime( about 6 times) and could never get through to Herb and never heard back from him. I drove the car there three days ago and left it overnight so the service dept. could try to diagnose the problem. This was approved by Mr.Ritter, who was extremely nice and seemed to really want to help,seeing as I have only made 2 car payments. When I went to pick the car up the next day, I was informed that the engine was replaced a month before I bought it by Kia of Waldorf. I was given the paperwork of this at this time, but there was nothing in the paperwork when I bought the car. So while I was waiting for Jason from service to bring me the car,(he was very helpful) he could not get it to start They figured out it needs a new starter, but the general manager said they would not pay for it. I think that if Herb would have done what he said he was going to do about having the service dept. contact me the first time I called, then it would have been covered under the 45 day warranty. So now they want me to pay a price that they said was discounted (328.15) that I can't afford. I went to Granados Service Center in Lusby and their regular price is still lower than the discounted price from Fitzgerald. Everyone was very nice in the service department, but I am very disappointed that I was not given all the information about this car before I bought it, because I wouldn't have bought it. 🤨

Herb Hardy
Other Employees : Jason, Mike, Brittany
Jun 01, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve our sales and service process. We're glad to hear that our Sales Manager, Kenny Cresswell was able to contact you directly to address your concerns. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

May 29, 2018

"Jeep Jeep!!"

- JeepJeep

I had an excellent experience working with Keyvan and the team at FitzMall Lexington Park on Saturday! Thank you for making the car buying experience painless.

May 30, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your experience!

May 24, 2018

"Very good experience buying a new Ram 1500"

- Scott

Just bought a new 2018 Ram 1500. It was a very good experience. Keyvan got me a good price and he was really nice to work with without being at all pushy. He has just the right balance of staying engaged, answering questions, and helping get what you want without being overbearing.

May 25, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for taking the time to provide your experience. We hope our salesman Keyvan met all of your expectations to provide you a good car buying experience.

May 20, 2018

"2018 Durango"

- Art

Keyvan and Kenny were very easy to work with. I was surprised that I was in and out so fast. It was about an hour from the time we agreed on a price to the time I left the lot with my new Durango. The guys in service are very personable as was Double D in finance. I would definitely deal here again.

May 23, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. We are glad that your experience was a good one.

May 18, 2018

"Our service expirence"

- Rochellee

Key on was wonderful he made it feel like we were friends forever I would definitely recommend him to a friend I hope our future dealing should be good

May 23, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for your feedback. We hope to serve you in the future!