Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

22231 Three Notch Road, Lexington Park, Maryland 20653

Keyvan Aarabi, Sales Consultant, Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Keyvan Aarabi

Bill Blumenfeld, General Sales Manager, Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Bill Blumenfeld

Dewayne Dickens, Finance Manager, Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Dewayne Dickens

Donna Allen, Sales Consultant, Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Donna Allen

February 13, 2018

"Best Deal & Serviced Delivered!"

- ronald welch

I was in the market for a New 2017 Ram Pickup 4x4, ecodisel, Crew cab with 3.92 axle ratio in Big Horn trim. Not only did Fitz Automall in Lexington Park MD. have this truck. They accepted my offer that beat everyone else. The salesmam, Keyvan, delivered the new truck to me 150 miles. We met at a Panera Bread close to my home where we signed papers and thoroughly went over the truck. He drove my trade back and I drove my new truck home! He also shipped me a free set of Ram Rubber Floor mats! Great guy! Great Dealerships! Honest!

Bill Blumenfeld

February 12, 2018

"Service department stepping up!"

- Joe D

I bought the truck approximately 2 months ago. It's a 2017 Ram. The rear bumper is rusting as if it's already several years old. I noticed it while washing underneath the truck & immediately took it in to the service department at Fitzgerald to look at it. The service writer (Tony Moyett) was very surprised at how it looked - took pics of it to open a warranty claim - and had me take it to a local body shop for an estimate, The service writer (Tony Moyett) called me the next day and had me scheduled for a replacement. I look forward to having this resolved and pleased that Fitzgerald's service department is doing everything in their power to make me a happy customer. Thanks! Best regards, Joe

Other Employees : Tony Moyett

December 08, 2017

"What I wanted - fast!"

- BNavy

Donna was very helpful. Called me right back and flexed to my schedule. The deal was very competitive, I got a good trade-in deal and paperwork was easy.

Donna Allen

• Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations