Flagstaff Nissan Subaru

Sales Professional

August 28, 2018

"Vehicle recall"

- msaletab

I brought my car to your dealership to fix an airbag recall issue last week. I pulled up to your service department, and was promptly met by Cory. He was very helpful and friendly. I was shocked at the short time it took to get that repair finished and be on my way back to Cottonwood. I will be getting all my service needs completed at your dealership. Thank you!

cory

October 17, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Mel Townsend

Couldn't recommend this dealership enough! Rachael helped me find the perfect car for me and was very friendly, helpful and HONEST in the process. I was made to feel comfortable and that I could completely trust everyone that was helping me here. This dealership was by far the best of the ones that I visited in Flagstaff. Thank you Rachael, Adam and the rest of the team at Flagstaff Nissan for your help!!

Rachael Hargan and Adam Collins

August 04, 2017

"Excellent "

- Adams

Gary Loos was excellent , pleasant and a great guy . We thoroughly enjoyed the process of buying not only 1 but 2 vehicles from Gary He stayed late until we were completely finished , we also received great service from Brad the finance director Actually in all honesty we have never had such a pleasant experience dealing with a car dealer and I would highly recommend them . Thank you guys we are very happy

Gary Loos