Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

204 US-202, Flemington, New Jersey 08822

2220 Reviews of Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

February 06, 2019

"Quick, Polite and efficient service."

- Thor1969

I arrived on time and was immediately taken care of. The whole process lasted 20 minutes a new record time for quick service with a smile.

Trish Temples
Feb 14, 2019 -

Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

We appreciate our customer's time and try to get you in and out as quickly as possible. Drive safely until the next time.

February 05, 2019

"Internet shopping experience"

- DTM

Your online follow-up to my inquiry, plus the outstanding job by Allen Meyer and Andrew Schneier left a lasting impression on me. The entire deal was conducted through emails and phone calls. When I had concerns about the photo images, Andrew (without my prompting) inspected the vehicle, drove it, and called back with his impression, which was spot on. We trusted each other and it paid off. Thank you both.

Allen Meyer
Andrew Schneier
Kevin Hayden

Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

We are so excited to hear that you like we do business and that we gave you a great experience. Remember to give us a call anytime if you have any questions, and thank you again for trusting us with your business. Congratulations and welcome to our Flemington Family!

February 04, 2019

"Great salesperson! Lou! "

- Melissa17

Lou made my purchase of a new vehicle easy and smooth! Lou was very honest during the process, which made things really great. Explained everything it detail, I don’t live close to this dealership but will most definitely be going back when another vehicle is needed. Highly recommended

Lou Avitabile
Allen Meyer

Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Melissa - It is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business. Congratulations and welcome to our Flemington family!

February 03, 2019

"Very Friendly and Helpful"

- Screen Name

The folks at Flemington Dodge were very helpful and knowledgeable. Bryon took the time to show us all the fancy electronic features and hooked my phone up for me (something I never would have done). We got a fair price for our old van and Aziz was very efficient and even found a $100 mistake in our favor. Very pleasant experience.

Bryan Maldonado

February 03, 2019

"Excellent Service -Excellent Staff"

- SandraBeach

Excellent Service!! George Stydocker is the Greatest!! Professional, Accurate and Friendly!! Pleasure Doug business with him !! Always goes the EXTRA mile!! Much Appreciated!! Sandra -Tim Yusko

George Stydocker

Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Sandra & Tim - It is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business. Congratulations and welcome to our Flemington family!

" Incredible!"

- emrivory

I can't say enough about how incredible it has been to work with the Flemington Jeep team! I returned today to lease my second Jeep and Alex Larsen couldn't have made our experience any more seamless. He was attentive, incredibly friendly and extremely knowledgeable, and I am so happy with my new car. Will be recommending to all friends and family!

Alex Larsen
Michael Sarullo

Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

We are so pleased to hear our team offered you such a positive and memorable experience. It is our goal for every customer. Congratulations on your latest Jeep!

February 02, 2019

"Friendly and very helpful"

- Megansheenan

Bob Escott was friendly, helpful and made buying a car easy and stress free. Bob, Ken and Aziz made it a great experience. I will be purchasing my next vehicle from this wonderful team.

Robert Escott

Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

We are so pleased to hear our team offered you such a positive and memorable experience. It is our goal for every customer. Congratulations and welcome to our family!

"Another excellent experience!"

- Rwestbay22

We have been working with this dealership for years and they never disappoint! The incredible staff helped us with our latest vehicle - a 2019 Cherokee. Bill Tomkins was our first point of contact and he worked quickly to find us the right vehicle. Then Bob Montgomery was our point person and could not have been nicer. He was extremely helpful in educating us on the car and worked so efficiently to complete the transaction as quickly as possible. Because of the excellent service we receive Flemington Jeep will be our first choice for all future vehicles!

Bob Montgomery

Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

No matter if it is your first or your tenth, it is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business. Congratulations on the latest addition to the family!

"Made it right "

- Dave

We had leased a Cherokee. Approaching our last year of the lease, we returned a 4th time due to interior leaking. Having a case open with jeep corporate and zero help from the service end (though Sue was always helpful and understanding), we called Bill the general manager. He understood, recognized and immediately put into action a plan to fix. We were able to be put into a new vehicle. Eder helped complete that with ease (as is his usual) 2 days after speaking with Bill. Medhat had us signing with happiness. Not sure if there was no communication between service manager and upper management that prolonged this....otherwise 5 stars would have been reached.

Eder Gonzalez
James Roach
Susan Updike

Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Dave - thank you so much for giving us a chance to try to make things right for you. It means a great deal to us that you trusted we would make this work.

February 01, 2019

"Fantastic Car and Dealer/Sales Person "

- Buddy'sDad

I actually went to the dealer to discuss turning in my Jeep and Candi Villarino did a ton of work running numbers for me. She had to trust me because I was looking at many options and several vehicles. She did a great job as did her manager. She even came in on her day off to do more work on my situation. Ultimately I bought a new Charger and ordered a Challenger Hellcat, because she got me to where I was comfortable with the numbers. Anyone who works with Candi and this dealership should feel confident they will be treated well and want to come back. Also, Cortney Callanan was super friendly and helpful and the service department, especially George Stydocker, is stellar.

Candida Villarino
George Stydocker
Michael Sarullo
Cortney Callanan

Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Don't you look great with that Hellcat! We are so glad that Candi and our team were able to make this happen for you. Congratulations on your latest addition to the family!

11 - 20 of 2,220 results