Flemington INFINITI

Service Manager

November 14, 2018

"Another Awesome Experience!!!"

- jengaida01

Words can't describe how I feel about Flemington Infiniti, especially Steve, Robert and David. This was my third purchase with Flemington Infiniti and my Fiance's first. From the minute I emailed Steve Kiley letting him know that I was ready for my next car he took care of things instantly. He made some suggestions based off of my previous cars, worked out discounts based upon my eligibility and gave me the best possible price for my new QX50. There was never an ounce of pressure or an up-sell suggested. The key is that he listens to me and knows what I'm looking for. We picked the car through pictures and got the paperwork together for pick-up (although, originally I thought I would need it delivered to my office like last time which was not going to be a problem at all). Once I was all handled it was time to work on my Fiance'. He had not worked at all with Infiniti in the past and lately had some bad experiences with different car dealerships. I was confident that Steve and his team would be able to make something work for him. They did not let us down! By 5:00 pm the same day we had both cars waiting to be picked up. Keep in mind that all of this was done through email and phone. We arrived at Flemington Infiniti by 6:15 pm and was promptly taken care of by Robert. He was great! He walked us through the new car booklets and took us outside to go over each car. After, we met with Dave who was waiting for us and was ready with all of the paperwork which he explained thoroughly. Both Robert and Dave made us feel at home. Yet again another incredible experience! You don't often hear people say how much they love their car dealer, but I am telling you that if you want an experience that will make you feel that way when shopping for your next vehicle then make sure you go to Flemington Infiniti! I wouldn't drive an hour each way to go to this Infiniti dealership if I wasn't as happy as I am! Philip and I thank you for all of your help with the new Q50 and QX50! Looking forward to seeing you in the near future for our next two!

Robert Presuto

November 13, 2018

"Phenomenal service "

- Bluej1990

While car shopping I did not have Infiniti on the top of my list simply because nobody in my immediate family had ever owned one. Upon arrival, we were warmly greeted by Mike Schlemovitz who knowledgeably guided us through their inventory. He took into account what I was and was not looking for in a new car and found me a perfect match! He sat with us inside the car and gave a complete run down on everything the Q50 had to offer while simultaneously answering all of my questions. After a great test drive we met with this location’s Business Manager David Younan who expertly guides us through the financial aspects of buying/leasing and helped me determine exactly what was necessary in the new car vs what was not. For example, did I actually need the Red Sport or was the Sport more than enough for my desire to have all the safety features plus a little horsepower too. Together they were an expert team and worked very well together. Their co-workers inside the office were also very pleasant to us when they did not have to be. I work in a high-end retail setting and found this to be a very good sign. Overall, we had a wonderful experience. Mike’s greeting and in-depth knowledge of the vehicles, plus his willingness to sit and show me everything that the interor of the car had to offer, blew all the other dealerships we had worked with out of the water.

Michael Schlemovitz

November 12, 2018

"Pleasure working with The staff"

- Dfortkiewicz

Thank you for all your help. I appreciate it. I am grateful for the Steve Kiley making this purchase possible. Thank you again Steve. It’s been a pleasure.

Michael Brandt

New 2019 INFINITI Q50, $46095

2019 INFINITI Q50

New 2019 INFINITI Q50, $57380

2019 INFINITI Q50

• Free Delivery Of Your New Or Pre Owned Infiniti-Ask About Our Tri-State Delivery Locations
  • Free Shuttle Service To Local Outlet Mall, Shopping And Dining