Flemington Volkswagen Audi Porsche

Doug  Mathewson, Sales Manager, Flemington Volkswagen Audi Porsche

July 16, 2018

"Great Experience "

- James

The entire car buying process was hassle and stress free. It was literally easier than buying a pair of shoes. I spoke with John Rachmiel on a Friday evening expressing interest in a pre-owned Audi. He gave me all the relevant information on the vehicle condition and service records and we discussed a price range. I made an appointment to see him the next morning to test drive the car. They offered me a very fair price without haggling. They contacted my insurance company for me and I was able to drive it off the lot an hour later. No complaints whatsoever. John and everyone else at the dealership were professional, courteous and friendly.

Rob Barcellona
John Rachmiel

July 15, 2018

"Professional, Knowledgeable, Friendly "

- NicoleZabita

The only dealership I’ll work with; customer service is impeccable. Ask for Debbie - she’s knowledgeable, professional, & friendly! I’ll return for my 3rd...

Debbie Lotufo

July 15, 2018

"Exceptional Customer Experience"

- Greg

Once we made the decision to purchase a new 2018 Q5, we visited multiple Audi showrooms and met with several brand ambassadors and managers. What we found was a wide-range of customer respect, openness, follow-up, flexibility and value. Ultimately, we purchased our Q5 from Flemington Audi because Doug Mathewson, Larry Schulman and John Budd created an overall best-in-class car buying experience for us. It’s understandable why DealerRater recognized the dealership as the 2018 New Jersey Audi Dealer of the Year. If you are in the market for an Audi, Porsche or Volkswagen, we highly recommend that you consider Flemington. This was the first time we purchased a vehicle from Flemington, and plan to purchase our next Porsche from them.

Lawrence Schulman