Flemington Volkswagen Audi Porsche

Nick Scheetz, Audi Brand Specialist, Flemington Volkswagen Audi Porsche

Nick Scheetz

Audi Brand Specialist

November 12, 2018

"Easy to work with, happy with car and price."

- MIG

I came in looking for a specific car which I found on line. Worked with Chris Scogno, who was very professional and no pressure. We went back and forth on price a little, and I wound up buying. Very easy, quick transaction.

Chris Scogno
Jon Budd

November 09, 2018

"A friendly dealer, with excellent customer service attitude"

- NJ Resident

This is my first experience buying a car from this dealership. I had shopped around, knew exactly the configuration I was looking for. They gave me an appointment; met with John R. and the Pete C. They took a short time to look thru inventory, did not have in their lot but located one from in-transit stock. Also, offered a competitive price. I was in-and-out in less than an hour. In contrast, other local dealers were more interested in selling from their own stock; did not want to spend the time to research Audi's nationwide inventory. Based on my current transaction, I have no hesitation to recommend them. (Just a minor comment - an internet query took a long time to be responded to; other dealers were more aggressive in their pursuit. Although, I eventually bought from this dealership.)

Jason Haye
John Rachmiel
Jon Budd
Peter Costigan

November 09, 2018

"Very nice friendly staff "

- Jan123

The overall experience was excellent. Deb is the best. Our only complaint was the financial process. When we were told about the protection packages, we had to decide immediately. No advance discussion about package choices and prices. My husband asked if we could have 24 hours to decide and we were told no. Very poor customer service in this department. I do not blame Mari because it may be Audi’s way but it seemed rather deceitful. The exit charge also was not told to us until after we leased the car another poor customer service.

Debbie Lotufo