Flemington Volkswagen Audi Porsche

Debbie Lotufo, Client Advisor, Flemington Volkswagen Audi Porsche

Debbie Lotufo

Client Advisor

September 21, 2018

"Excellent experience with highly professional salesperson"

- Grand Cherokee

I would definitely recommend purchasing from this dealership. I interacted with Richard, my salesman and John, the business manager. Both were extremely knowledgeable, personable and not pushy at all. They both took the time to ask the pertinent questions and listen to my input. I purchased a 2013 pre-owned Jeep Grand Cherokee that was traded in to their dealership. While their was some very expensive cars on their showroom floor, it didn't matter to them that my purchase was only a fraction of the price of numerous cars they sell regularly. I was treated with respect and there wasn't the uncomfortable back and forth haggling, that I have experienced in the past. The SUV was fairly priced to start with and after a short time, we were able to agree on a purchase price. as well as a fair price for my trade in. Whether you are looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle, my advice would be to stop by this dealership.

Richard Karas
Jon Budd

September 20, 2018

"Professional Dealership "

- Christina

We had a very positive and satisfying experience leading our new Audi Q3. Troy, Peter and Mari were all very professional and transparent, yet low key, with a touch of humor, putting us at ease. They were respectful of our time while giving us as much time as we needed to answer all our questions. They let us come to our decision without pressuring us, and found the exact vehicle we wanted. We will highly recommend Flemington Audi to friends and family.

Troy Portela
Mari Doñe
Peter Costigan

September 20, 2018

"Great dealership "

- Laurie124

I had a great experience buying a Preowned Lexus from John Rachmiel. He was knowledgeable, personable and honest. Everyone we came across at the dealership was coooerative and pleasant. It was one of the best buying experiences we have had.

John Rachmiel
Christina Serafin
Jon Budd
Shane Warner
Other Employees : The managers were all very helpful too.

Used 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander, $10990