Flemington Volkswagen Audi Porsche

Client Advisor

March 21, 2019

"Great service!"

- Breuter

Sue was great to work with & made the entire process easy! Truly feel she got me the best deal for my new VW Atlas! Definitely recommend working with her for your car sales needs.

Sue DePasque

March 20, 2019

"Best sales experience, ever."

- ssgtob1

I have bought many Volkswagen and Audi vehicles, some used, some new, mostly from dealers. Flemington was by far the best sales experience I have ever had. I actually drove from Maryland to Flemington just to purchase this vehicle (it helps that I grew up in Flemington and still have family nearby). My father worked at Flemington Car and Truck Country back when it was Ditschman's (and he worked at the now gone Nissan store). Everyone at this VW/Porsche/Audi store made us feel like we were family from the moment we walked in. I had setup our deal entirely through phone calls and emails. We traded in a leased vehicle and were still in and out within an hour or so, including financing. The only negative is that I wish I lived closer so that we could use this dealer for service too! Please make sure you buy from Flemington, they are a true diamond in the rough. Oh, and they sent us a tin of the most delicious chocolate chip cookies, I think the stole my grandmother recipe....they were that good.

Ron Neall
Mari Doñe
Doug Mathewson
Steve Opdyke

March 20, 2019

"Happy Customer"

- LewKerr

I feel lucky to have met Sue on a day I was upset because my current car had developed problems with its air-bag system and was facing an extremely costly repair. My car had also failed its NJ State inspection. She was a very good listener. I decided to trade in my car and purchase a new one. Sue worked very hard to help me get a good sum for my car in spite of its problems. She helped me identify a car (one not in the dealership inventory) I would be happy with and made a special effort to keep the cost down. I'm about 70% deaf and she was very patient by constantly repeating herself and speaking clearly and loudly. During the process, she communicated by email instead of calling me, knowing I would be more comfortable. Halfway through the process I changed my mind and selected a different car to purchase. She happily accommodated me. Sue was pleasant, knowledgable, and accommodating. I thought of her as my counselor rather than a salesman.

Sue DePasque