Flemington Volkswagen Audi Porsche

Client Advisor
Doug  Mathewson, Sales Manager, Flemington Volkswagen Audi Porsche

Doug Mathewson

May 18, 2018

"Most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had!"

- MJ

Buying a car couldn't have been any easier or more pleasant. Friendly and knowledgeable staff that patiently answered all my questions without applying any sales pressure whatsoever. The negotiation process was straightforward and no-nonsense, and the price they offered was extremely fair. This is the second car I've obtained from this dealership and both times I had the same great experience. It's clear that this dealership is well managed and their service department is top-notch. I highly recommend dealing with them.

Jason Haye

May 17, 2018

"Other dealers are closer, but I only buy from Flemington Aud"

- socfan12

Purchased my 3rd Audi from the wonderful staff at Flemington Audi. Ron, Peter, Jon all very helpful in getting me a great car at a fair price. No pressure, friendly atmosphere. I drive close to an hour to get to Flemington Audi even though another dealership is 15 minutes away from me. These guys are worth the trip! Also a shout out to Christina in Service for always taking care of me and my cars while in the shop! Highly recommended!

Ron Neall

May 15, 2018

"purchased a Q5 quick and painless from Cory Evans and Pete "

- ciluf25

Went there on a recommendation from a friend, and left with a new Q5. The associate that worked with my wife and I was Cory Evan and Pete Costigan and Jerry Sheehan. All of them were a pleasure to deal with. They were not pushy at all and very accommadating. I appreciate everything they did for us. Undoubtedly the best experience I have had at a dealership. Cory and the management there couldn't make it any easier for us. We stopped at other dealers the week before going to Flemington since we were over a 90 minute drive, but it was worth it. In hindsight I shouldn't have wasted my time going to Brooklyn or Long Island; I'll gladly take that drive back to Flemington for the level and quality of service I received there. Highly recommend this place!

Corey Evans