Florida Fine Cars Hollywood

Elias Contreras

November 16, 2017

"My first car "

- Oscar

Was an amazing experience to buy my first car, here in USA, at Florida Fine Cars. Thanks to Mr. Juan Contreras for help us, and his profesionalism.

November 10, 2017

"Zee made sure I was taken car of.. Juan was the best.. Thank"

- Ffcmiami

I'm always taken care of when I go to Florida Fine Cars.. This was my 3rd purchase and I had Juan look through the cars I was interested in.. I took one look at my car and and I loved it.. Juan and Zee made sure I got what I wanted and Im very pleased..I have a lot of people to send you all.. Thanks again Florida Fine Cars.

Zee El-Habashy

October 29, 2017

"My experience with Florida Fine Cars"

- Ygamez13

A very Nice experience was buying my car from FL Fine Cars. Juan Contreras, the sales person, was very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. I will recommend Juan with my eyes closed. Thank you Juan!

Zee El-Habashy