Ford of Ocala

118 Reviews of Ford of Ocala

October 15, 2018

"Don’t do it. "

- Kjam

Tried to sell me a 2017 F150. Came in for a 2018. The price was the same as a 2018. No discount for a year old truck Told there was no 2018s available. Not until I looked up the truck online did they admit it existed. It was in their southern location called Villages ford. Also we were told the truck came with a interior warranty and protection. Later we found a cut on the back door interior. Looked like cut during the prep work when it was revived at dealer. They did not honor their warranty. Don’t believe what they tell you about freebies. There in freebies when you don’t honor them. Spent $70k on a truck with a gash on the door. Purchased the warranty package for almost 10k and I’m worried they won’t honor that. Staff was courteous but could not honor their warranty and the paperwork didn’t exist. Was told it’s all in the computer. Had great experience a decade ago but now disappointed.

Julian Cortes
June 07, 2018

"worst experience ever"

- ronthecarguy

Was never even told what the price of the car would be, had to call 4 times to get a call from my salesmen. after I bought the car it took 2 weeks to get a paint chip and window tint done. they tried to give my car back with the worst paint work ive ever seen. then at 1600 miles the roof started leaking! ITS A HARD TOP! after yet another 2 weeks with out my car, they damaged the interior trying to fix the water leak and when I called them on it, i was kicked out and told if I didn't take my damaged car they would do a repo on me. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone ever.

Blane Greer
Rich Stager
December 14, 2017

"Oil change"

- Donna Armstrong

Want there without appointment ,they took my vehicle right away didn't have to wait long ... very courteous making sure everyone was okay asking if I would like a cup of coffee or anything else to drink

Chase Reece
November 18, 2017

"Doug and Wideline were great"

- Lindaa

Doug Brown is extremely knowledgeable and personable. He went over everything in detail and took a new salesperson under his wing on my sale. Having been to another Ford dealership it was quite refreshing to deal with Doug and Wideline... Friendly and helpful... Paris explained all the financing thoroughly..she was very helpful

November 08, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Deb55

We were so pleased with this dealership. The sales personnel were knowledgeable about the vehicles and patient in allowing us to figure out the best choice for us. Everyone was courteous and helpful but not pushy in any way. And we love our new Explorer!

Rich Stager
Other Employees : Y
November 05, 2017

"VERY RELAXED NO PRESSURE ATMOSPHERE"

- Cargal1125

Home and Family Atmosphere. Everyone was Very professional and courteous Before we left, we felt like family. Would definitely recommend to family and friends. Excellent place to purchase a Vehicle.

Jessica Pfeiffer
Lance Abshier
Other Employees : Michael Jarmoluk
November 05, 2017

"Great experience for first time car buyer."

- Adhunter

The staff at Ford of Ocala were kind, patient, and knowledgeable. They didn’t rush me and I felt comfortable with my final decision. Overall lovely experience. I left with the car of my dreams.

Jessica Pfeiffer
Julie Angus
October 31, 2017

"Helpful, informative, accomodating"

- Spyder

It took a while to know what my issue was,but not bad considering I drove in Without an appointment. Pam was understanding to my financial situation & Went above to help get cost within reason. It was a professional yet calming, & pleasing experience ,start to finish. I left with a big smile,feeling the work Was done satisfactory. P.s. (vehicle wash should be at customers request) update, damage to my hitch light logo,also to chrome trim on passenger door. My belief is (damage during car wash,not happy) Again Big Thanks. To Pam W.

Pam Wade
Other Employees : Everyone around was polite & kind during check n / check out
September 28, 2017

"the Dennett's new Ford Escape "

- Ar2/5

Our salesman was very helpful knowledgeable efficient and pleasant. It was a pleasure doing business with him and the same is true of the lady who finalized our papers. Doug and Paris are all of these things we would be happy to go to them again.

September 16, 2017

"Awesome, customized, great customer service "

- Samiraakamea

I can't even begin to explain the exceptional customer service that I received. GEO, JULIE, JOHN and GREG are phenomenal. GEO went way above and beyond to accommodate and fulfill my needs and wants. I have always wanted a mustang and Ford of Ocala's excellent employees have made this girls dreams come true. Thanks a million from this this extremely satisfied customer

Giovanni Cerminara