Fort Collins Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Bob Spaulding, Internet Sales Professional, Fort Collins Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Bob Spaulding

Internet Sales Professional

September 21, 2018

"Your dealership saved our vacation!"

- Illinoisgal

My husband and I found your dealership by chance when our battery light went on while traveling on the interstate. I leaped for joy when I saw the word DODGE and pulled into your place. We of course had no appointment but were taken in minutes to see what was wrong with our red DODGE caravan that would also be turning 100,000 miles far away from our Illlinois home. We were told soon after what needed to be done, how much it would cost, but even more important, that it could be fixed that day. Thank you to all the people we were in contact with who helped us pass the day. BUt NOT the child whose mechanic father left him sitting in the waiting room making me crazy. Putting pencils up hisnose, drawing on the nice chairs, fooling around in the bathroom, hitting a ball around that nearly hit me, well I was notpaid to babysit. And NO he did not do his homework which his father asked him when he finally came to get him. Lucky that we were not stranger dangers!! But thank you for fixing my car and letting me enjoy our trip out West!

Richard Wagstaff, shuttle driver who was very amusing with his stories

September 15, 2018

"Great car buy experience again. "

- Bryguy

I’m on my third vehicle purchased from here. Everyone is great and this time they were able to even meet my needs to get the keys and get out the door due to work issues. Shout out to Nathan and Ryan buller. Awesome salesmen with great knowledge. Thanks again.

Ryan buller, Nathan

September 15, 2018

"Great customer service and car service!"

- MRB

Took my car in for a recall and got an oil change while I was there. My car had been running rough since moving to CO, they got it running smooth again. Neil was incredibly friendly, patient, fun, and helpful. Highly recommend!

Neil