Fort Collins Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Jessie Miranda, Sales Professional, Fort Collins Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Jessie Miranda

Sales Professional

November 02, 2018

"I bought my first Wrangler!"

- faldet97

I gave this dealership 5 stars because they provided me with the best service I could ask for! Patrick was amazing and did everything he could to get me the best deal. He gave me the best experience and I’m so thankful! See Patrick for your next vehicle purchase :)

Patrick Rodysill

November 01, 2018

"Great Service and Great Staff"

- Johnnyb

The staff was awesome at getting in the parts needed, re-scheduling and making sure their work was done in a timely manner, great experience.

Jesse Rascon

October 26, 2018

"They put me in the car I wanted"

- Scotty!

Very helpful, informative employees. They helped me learn more about the car I was interested in. They also helped me finance it within my budget. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new ride.

Alex Harris