Fort Myers Auto Mall

Automobile Technician

November 17, 2017

"Heart attack to relief"

- Maxximus'sMomma

Okay, so I went to Southern auto outlet in fort Myers first...they put me in a 99 Chrysler Sebring soft top, said its all i could I be approved for. $5,600 total (blue book value @ $2,300) Ran great..had it for four days...part of the top came up on the interstate, my first thought was tp pull over of course, I fixed it and went to tell them what happened and get a safer car, for I have a 2 year old and his safety is my main concern. The men that worked there argued with me, telling me i was lying about what had happened, and wouldn't find me anything better. I demanded my money back, they were rude about it by i got my money. So I proceeded to Fort Myers auto mall, they were instantly helping me find the best, safest car for me and my boy. They put me in a 2010 Nissan Altima, got me approved and i have a affordable safe car. Their main concern was making sure the car was safe for my son. No run around, also it's being sold to me lower than the blue book value. After i signed the papers and get in i noticed the Batman steering wheel cover and seat straps, I then showed them my Batman keychain...this car was meant to be mine. I now have my bat mobile. (Solid black everything car) Thank you so much Mr. And Mrs. Thompson and Gus @ Fort Myers auto mall!!! -Batman momma and son.

Other Employees : Gus,

November 14, 2017

"Leigh Anne in one word - amazing ! "

- Kim Mech

We could not have got our car without her help and patience - Leigh Anne and her staff were very helpful and went out of their way for us . Highly Recommended !

September 25, 2017

"Fort Myers Auto Mall puts other dealers to shame"

- Etienne

The Fort Myers Auto Mall crew are amazing and their service and care go far beyond what is expected from a dealership. If you are reading this then you are probably doing research to see what the average review is like. From personal experience I can tell you that they treat folks like family and they are quick to fix any issues that come up. They deserve every 5-star rating. Thank you so much Auto Mall crew! You’ve helped me when I thought it was impossible. I hope and pray you will always be blessed.

Blase Parus