Fort Myers Auto Mall

Automobile Technician

December 26, 2017

"Outstanding service!!!!"

- hmarquie1212

I cannot thank Leanne enough for her help getting me into my new car! I totaled my car and was upside down on my payments and it was right after hurricane Irma had hit so the entire area was in a bad way. Leanne took the time to talk with me about what I was looking for in a new vehicle and what my budget was so we could stay within my price range. She took the time to assist me in making a list of all the documents I would need for the bank. It took us several weeks of looking to find everything I wanted in a car. I was being very picky and Leanne took her time and I am now in LOVE WITH MY CAR!! and I cannot thank Leanne enough for all her help and time she took to make sure I was happy with my purchase.

December 14, 2017

"Part of the family"

- Steffanie.hinson239

I had a 2005 Nissan quest minivan that I bought from a dealer in North Fort Myers totally unsafe vehicle I really needed to get out of it I called spoke with Gus told him the amount of money that I had which was very little he told me to go ahead and come down when I came down Leanne and Gus greeted me super friendly very incentive extremely good people they got me in a vehicle in a matter of hours very blessed with have met this crew of people I now have a Jeep liberty that is very reliable drives smooth I haven’t had any problems all in all five star company I recommend them to any and everybody it’s nice to know that good people still exist

Armando Florenzano
Brian Thompson
Other Employees : Gus

November 17, 2017

"Heart attack to relief"

- Maxximus'sMomma

Okay, so I went to Southern auto outlet in fort Myers first...they put me in a 99 Chrysler Sebring soft top, said its all i could I be approved for. $5,600 total (blue book value @ $2,300) Ran great..had it for four days...part of the top came up on the interstate, my first thought was tp pull over of course, I fixed it and went to tell them what happened and get a safer car, for I have a 2 year old and his safety is my main concern. The men that worked there argued with me, telling me i was lying about what had happened, and wouldn't find me anything better. I demanded my money back, they were rude about it by i got my money. So I proceeded to Fort Myers auto mall, they were instantly helping me find the best, safest car for me and my boy. They put me in a 2010 Nissan Altima, got me approved and i have a affordable safe car. Their main concern was making sure the car was safe for my son. No run around, also it's being sold to me lower than the blue book value. After i signed the papers and get in i noticed the Batman steering wheel cover and seat straps, I then showed them my Batman keychain...this car was meant to be mine. I now have my bat mobile. (Solid black everything car) Thank you so much Mr. And Mrs. Thompson and Gus @ Fort Myers auto mall!!! -Batman momma and son.

Other Employees : Gus,