Four Stars Auto Ranch

Assistant Manager
Kevin Hamm, Sales, Four Stars Auto Ranch

Kevin Hamm

February 16, 2019

"2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT purchase "

- AshleyCaldwell

Everyone was so nice and professional. Felt no pressure at any time in our buying experience. Will definitely recommend this dealership and possibly return for future purchases. One of the best buying experiences we have had.

Tom Brillhart

February 15, 2019

"Four stars buying experience"

- Tophand

Four stars has a relaxed buying experience. My salesperson Bethany Patterson had the vehicle ready to go with no sales pressure. Would buy another vehicle from dealership.

February 12, 2019

"My pleasure dealing with Bethany "

- Silver bullett

On the first day I entered the lot I was met by Bethany almost immediately. She was very professional and answered my questions very clearly. She told me of options I had never known until then. I let her know what I was looking for and she responded with the best answers for me. She looked for what I had told her but she didn’t find exactly the car but said she would look the next day. Let me also tell you it was late in the day and almost dark. Not only did she respond the next day but was able to get a deal done on a car on the lot. The sale went very smooth and I was driving the car the next day. They went above their jobs and also delivered the car to me. I would like to say the best ever experience on a vehicle in my many years of buying. 5 stars for her and the team at the dealership. I will be coming back for sure for my next vehicle. Again thank you all for a wonderful experience. Don Easley.

Aaron Peloquin