Frank Fletcher Superstore

Kevin Tabereaux

March 22, 2018

"Truck purchase."

- Dennis

My Wife and I went to buy a truck. Billy Shaw gave us a good deal on our trade in and truck purchase. We were out the door in about one hour. It was a very good experience.

Billy Shaw

February 24, 2018

"Excellent!!!!"

- adsmith

I contacted fletcher about getting a new vehicle only half thinking I may be able to make it happen and much to my surprise they did! Charles Elsworth was my salesman and he was outstanding! We communicated through text most of the day till I was able to make it to the dealership. He was friendly and professional through the entire thing and made sure that he was respectful of my time and my concerns! I can’t say enough good about his work! I’ve dealt with frank fletcher in the past and have always been pleased! This is my first purchase with Charles and I’m confident it won’t be the last!

Charles Elsworth

December 30, 2017

"Great new car experience"

- llreese Verified Customer

I'm very pleased with my salesman Alex Cupp and every other person to help me through the process Of buying my first new car. Thank you so much for all of your help and I'm sure for help yet to come. Job well done.

Other Employees : Brandon Baum, Mark Esch