Freedom Nissan

Sales and Leasing Consultant

October 03, 2017

"Great Experience"

- WHayes33

This was our first Nissan after being with Ford for 30 years. Seth Quittner worked exceptionally hard to get us the best deal possible. He was friendly, knowledgeable and welcoming. We are very happy with our experience and would highly recommend Mr. Quittner for anyone considering a Nissan product.

Seth Quittner

September 29, 2017

"😂 tears of joy"

- BowBiz

Art Lucia I am a customer for life. You helped me so much and we're such a gentleman and was never agressively trying to get time to do anything but the exact car I wanted and went thru the process in a way that was simple but informative and literally made me feel at home. Like family and quiet frankly that's exactly how I see you as family. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for believing in me and never judging me. Even helped get me out of a ticket I got bringing my unispected car to trade in. I'd recommend him to anyone period good credit bad credit Fred flinstone. Doesent matter. Ask for Art Lucia I promise he will be there for you like he was for me. I literally left there feeling like a million dollars 💵. I will never forget it. And would never think of anybody else to refer anyone too. Thanks again. And freedom Nissan u should get that guy a desk by the window. Because he is an asset you most defiantly do not wanna lose. And I hope u don't so I can bring my son to him to get his first car. Peace and love - Bowie B

Art Lucia

September 13, 2017

"Ask for Mike for the best service"

- Hnutter

From the moment we called to the moment our vehicle was delivered Mike exceeded our expectations. Not only did he give us door to door service (we live two hours away) but he also dropped off our Toyota and helped us move some furniture at our house when he saw us working. Never have I had someone go above and beyond to the degree he did. Thank you.

Mike Heller