Future Nissan of Roseville

Internet Manager

January 22, 2019

"Refreshing Experience"

- Faith

My husband and I have purchased many cars through other car dealers in the past. This is by far the best most refreshing experience in buying a car I’ve had in my lifetime. I am pleased to see this better way of doing business. My husband didn’t even come with me this time because it has been so unpleasant the last few times that he had to walk out .The stress and pressure was so high. This was nothing like the previous experiences. It was a pleasure to get to know and to do business for the first time with Sean Millikan at Folsom Nissan Roseville. I would highly recommend doing business here.

Sean Millikan

January 22, 2019

"Treated Like Family"

- slarrabee3

We had the most amazing experience with Jeremy, Jose and Amit! They were the absolute dream team at Future Nissan of Roseville. We came from another dealership and had an terrible experience. They definitely made up for the bad taste in our mouth. Not only did they treat us like family but they also did there best in getting us into the car we wanted not the car that would make them the best commission. They listened to all our wants and needs and found us the PERFECT car! They defiantly will have a customer for LIFE.

Amit Katiyal
Jose Soto

January 20, 2019

"New car"

- Patrick

I would like to put a special Thank You for Angela our salesperson and Jeremy Felker for helping my mother and I get into a new car.

New 2019 Nissan Pathfinder, $40285