Gambrel Chevrolet

US Highway 25 East Bypass, Corbin, Kentucky 40702 Directions

1 Review of Gambrel Chevrolet

July 06, 2004

"I would like to give a Special Thank You to Gambrel..."

- Bluefawn

I would like to give a Special Thank You to Gambrel Chevrolet Service Department. On my way from Cape Coral, Fl to Cincinnati, Ohio my car was having problems. I was able to get off I-75 and find Gambrel Chevrolet, they tried to find the problem. As it was late in the day they asked if I could leave the car or bring it back the next morining. I chose to stay the night and bring the car back the next day. They took it right away, and really put forth the effort to find the problem. A fault fuel pump was the culprit, two more hours of work and a new fuel pump I was headed North again. During the time they were working on my car they made sure I had lunch and really extended the Corbin, Kentucky hospitality.
Since I was a woman traveling by myself, I was worried about the car and my safety, I was reassured by how respectfully I was treated while at the dealership. I was told after the repair I shouldn't have any more problems and to have a safe trip.
The car ran great, I was able to complete my trip to Cincinnati, Ohio and make the trip back home to Cape Coral, Florida with no problems.
Again thank you very much for going above and beyond the call of duty.

Sincerely,