Ganley Volkswagen of Bedford

VW Sales

October 21, 2018

"Great friendly experience"

- Josh B

Had a great experience working with Ganley Volkswagen. My car had a major unrepairable engine problem that I was really concerned about because I still owed quite a bit on the car and was worried about what I could do. Ganley came through big time and was able to roll my negative equity into a great leasing option that I hadn't even considered before. Margarit in the service department, Darren as our salesman, and Adrianne as the finance agent were all wonderful and exemplary in not only easing my previous vehicle burden but also producing a great solution and putting me in a great car. I look forward to driving my 2018 Passat for the next 4 years and beyond, and coming back to Ganley VW in the future.

Other Employees : Margarit, Adrianne

October 21, 2018

"No hassle. Worth the 2 hr drive."

- 123

My local dealer tried a bait and switch on me. The car I wanted was "not for sale, it has a chipped windshield" I looked on line, found what I wanted at Ganley in Cleveland. I called Ganley, they held the car and 4 hours later I was driving off the lot with the car i wanted. Everyone was very helpful through the process. The 2018 touring does not come badged as "touring" but the 2019 does. I mentioned that I sure wished the 2018 had the touring badge. Jeff the service manager said he would look into if it was available on Monday. On the way home I told my wife I did not expect Jeff to follow through with the late Sunday promise. Jeff proved my skepticism wrong and Monday he called to say he had it on order for me. It is now on the car. Darren was great, did what he said, and never gave me a reason to doubt him. I am very happy with their service. It was a Very busy day at ganley, they sold 26 cars out of that showroom that day. We got there from Columbus at about 3 on a Sunday. We were the last out the door and felt very good about our decision to work with Darren and Ganley. Jeff topped it all off with the follow through on the touring badge. Thanks folks!

October 19, 2018

"Great experience! "

- leshlecluyse@gmail.com

Joe Walker and his team stayed after hours to get me into a new Tiguan. They were so helpful and friendly, and I love the car! Definitely recommend Joe and Ganley.

Joe Walker