Ganley Volkswagen of Bedford

Major Harrison, VW Sales Director, Ganley Volkswagen of Bedford

Major Harrison

VW Sales Director

November 18, 2017

"Excellent. Friendly, prompt, communicative. "

- Greg

I bought a 2017 Golf R. I'm in Louisville, Joe, Wes Baynes, and Will Johnson all worked with me. They were all great. Friendly, enthusiastic, very helpful. My car was driven down by Tony, who was a delight. The car arrived in excellent condition. Long-distance purchases can be a little discomfiting, but these guys all gave me a great deal of confidence and reassurance, and everything went as they promised.

Other Employees : Wes Baynes, Will Johnson, Tony

November 16, 2017

"It took me 2 years to buy a car."

- Mike T.

Joe Walker was more patient than any salesman I have ever met. Month after month I came in to look at different cars. He helped me each time I came in. Finally bought a 2016 VW cc. I think even Joe was surprised that i finally bought a car. Thanks Joe.

November 10, 2017

"Great Experience"

- zoranmiling

I leased a 2018 VW Atlas from Joe earlier this week. While I generally dread the car buying experience, Joe Walker is the clear exception to that rule. I walked into the dealership 30 minutes before closing on Saturday night and Joe spent a full hour with me (30 minutes past closing). He showed me the exact model I was looking for and explained the benefits of each of the models. He was never pushy; he just wanted me to make the best selection based on my growing families needs. After some back and forth via text and email, Joe was able to get me a great deal on the VW Atlas. He walked me through all of the paperwork and, after handing me the keys, spent another 30 minutes showing me all of the features of my new car. Honestly, I hope VW keeps building amazing cars because I will continue to go back to Joe for all my car needs. You should too. Thanks Joe! Zoran Miling

New 2018 Subaru Outback, $31719