Ganley Volkswagen of Bedford

Schawn Smith Jr

Major Harrison, General Manager, Ganley Volkswagen of Bedford

Major Harrison

April 19, 2018

""OMG, Malycia and Joshua, best duo I've ever encountered!!!!"

- Matt

So, I came to the dealership a little down and out because I really don't like coming to dealerships plus it was coming toward the evening time, but when I walked into the Volkwagen showroom about 730, it felt like home. Everyone was either a family member or a friend of the family and I immediately settled down. I walked to the desk and Jenny showed me to the QUEEN!!! (Malycia) anyway, we were talking about the car I wanted and that's when Joshua Graves walked through the door. He walked toward the back of the dealership but Malycia called him and when I tell you he was the most polite and thoughtful person, he really did that. He grabbed the two vehicles and brought them up front. Him and Malycia fed off of each other so well I was just like in awe. She would say something and as if on cue, Joshua would come in and with more information and vice versa. Crazy part about this process, you would've thought Joshua was a salesman, no no nooo Joshua is an assistant for someone at the sister store Subaru up the hill. That's how much he knows the product. Malycia then started the process (that was so fast, educating) we went on test drives, and I chose the Tiguan. She was so thoughtful and so helpful during the process. She's amazing and Joshua is amazing as well. But the both of them are just freaking unbelievable; the best dealership duo there is and its not one single dealership that can compete with them. Joshua should have a seat at the desk up front. Major great job hiring GREAT YOUNG ADULTS WHO CARE FOR CUSTOMERS!!!!! I'm Definitely referring all my contacts.

Malycia Smith
Major Harrison
Other Employees : Joshua Graves

April 19, 2018

"3rd and not my last purchase"

- Ex60pilot

Walked into Ganley Volkswagen of Bedford an hour before closing out a Saturday. I was greeted by Darren Cartwright as if I was his first customer not his last. He was pleasant and knowledgeable. A few minutes before the dealership closed I decided to lease a new Tiguan (which is great). Joe Walker and Darren worked hard to make sure the deal was done before I left and to my satisfaction. No one acted put out for having to stay late on a Saturday night. The entire Ganley team made the process quick, easy, and fair. This was my third VW purchase from Ganley Volkswagen of Bedford and won't be my last.

Joe Walker

"Easy and straightforward"

- Legacyguy2018

My experience with Ganley was very good. I had just gotten into an accident where my car was totaled and was able to get a new car within a couple days of the accident. I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted and Darren Cartwright was able to find several options for me within my price range.

New 2018 Subaru Impreza, $24730