Ganley Volkswagen of Bedford

Davanta Shepherd

August 18, 2018

"Satisfied "

- Tokarcik, Austin 9917

Everyone was extremely nice, took their time. Listened to my situation. Did what they could to help me out and have my business. I’m very satisfied with the vehicle. The quality service I was provided with. The polite and friendly attitude of my salesman. Overal 10/10! It almost felt as if my salesman had placed himself into my shoes and appreciated my time and effort in order to be able to get me in a brand new vehicle which I am very happy and pleased to be driving.

August 15, 2018

"First time getting a car"

- Brandondraper

It was a great first experience it went up and down but I ended leaving with the car which was great at the end of the day.

August 13, 2018

"Bought a 2016 Cadillac "

- Walter

Joe was very helpful and not pushy at all. My wife and I found the whole process very easy. Would recommend Joe to our friends.

Joe Walker