Garber Automotive Porsche Audi

Audi Service Advisor

September 18, 2018

"Easy, great experience."

- mjf716

Working with Dave McAloose was a great experience. He handled everything from the test drive to the entire sales process very professionally with absolutely no pressure. He has followed up with texts and remains always available. He explained how the entire dealership works and introduced me to Danelle in service.

Danelle Hetrick

September 16, 2018

"Lidia in Sales"

- Gary

I had explained to Lidia right from the beginning that I was not in the market to purchase today but was interested in teat driving a Audi convertible, since I never have. I had just had my Porsche in for service and thought I had some time. Not only did I test drive a used A5 she insisted following a drive a new A5. She was very good at explaining the brand to me and with any questions I might have had. She had a smile on her face with knowing I was a "tire kicker" for the day. I will definitely go back to Lidia when the time is right for me!!

Lidia Grasso
Paul D'Aries

September 04, 2018

"Great Experience"

- tylerrinas1

I recently purchased a used A3 from David. I had been to a few dealers before Garber to look at A3's expecting to get a better deal than through an Audi dealer. I was very wrong. Not only was they price on the car better but the level of service was far superior. David was very professional and willing to work with me. His knowledge of the products was a huge benefit too. I would buy another car from him.