Garber Automotive Porsche Audi

Audi Service Advisor

January 10, 2018

"Excellent customer service"

- Cpandi

We were not pleased with the Audi dealership in buffalo so my husband called David at Garber Audi in Rochester. He went above and beyond to make our experience memorable. He has followed up on all our questions and we are confident that he will provide us with exceptional service as long as we have the vehicle. this experience will definitely make us consider purchasing additional Audi’s!

David McAloose

December 30, 2017

"White 2014 S4"

- JL

It takes a lot to impress me. I'm a very thorough and organized individual who asks a lot of questions. I've never purchased a luxury vehicle before and walking into the Audi dealership I did not know what to expect. The European feel of the dealership is something I've never experienced before - very clean, modern, open floor plan, and it caters to professionals. The car I had been dreaming about was finally available in the specification I wanted. Lidia was awesome! She was extremely nice, professional, courteous, patient, etc. On the Finance side Ryan was great. He didn't B.S. me. Candor and honesty are two very important qualities I look for when conducting any type of business. Audi's are wonderful vehicles and in a lot of cases they will sell themselves. However, the people you work with throughout the Sales process have to be nice, respectful, talented, and hard working. Lidia, Ryan, and the entire Dealership experience not only met my expectations, but exceeded them. The Owners and Upper Management at Garber should be very proud of their staff. Thanks again Lidia and Ryan!

December 25, 2017

"An Excellent Car Buying Experience!"

- RJG

Lidia is an excellent sales person. She took the time to explain the different Audi models and was extremely knowledgeable of each car. She found the perfect car for me and the buying experience was smooth and easy. I can’t thank her enough and I can’t say enough good things about Garber Automotive. If you are looking for a car go to Garber and ask for Lidia.