Garber Automotive Porsche Audi

Audi Service Advisor

November 10, 2018

"2018 Q5"

- MichiganGOBLUE

White glove treatment from start to finish. Welcoming, professional, knowledgeable and accommodating team. I couldn't be happier with my experience and my new ride.

October 30, 2018

"Out of State buyer"

- lebowski

I contacted David with Garber Audi to inquire about the purchase of a new Audi RS3. I live in Cincinnati, OH and flew in to Rochester, NY to purchase the vehicle. David, Ken and Ryan were awesome throughout the entire process. Even though i was an out of state buyer, they took care of me like i was a local, longtime Audi Rochester customer. I will go back to the team at Garber for my future Audi purchases.

Ryan Dwyer
Kenneth Mariotti

October 09, 2018

"Best Car Shopping Experience!"

- ArmyGirl

My positive experience with your dealership has started with Rylea Ehrhardt, who timely responded to my internet inquiry about two cars I was interested in. She was friendly, professional, and very helpful answering all my questions and setting up my appt since we are 3 hours away. When we got to the dealership, we were greeted by a super friendly Lidia! Her stellar customer service, extensive knowledge of the brand, and positive attitude have sealed the deal. She guided us through the process with ease! I had a very positive experience and definitely will recommend your dealership! Thank you for a great car and car shopping experience that was fun!

Lidia Grasso