Gateway Classic Cars of St. Louis

Directions
Sort by

246 Reviews of Gateway Classic Cars of St. Louis

September 13, 2023

They agreed to sell my car for a agreed upon price then tried to get me to lower the price two days later. The salesman insulted me and told me I was hosed and I was wasting his time. When I said I will no More

by timothyphillips25
Lonnie , Kayla Classic Cars
Sep 15, 2023 -

Gateway Classic Cars of St. Louis responded

Mr. Phillips, we understand your concerns. The Corporate office has looked into this matter and spoke with you about picking your vehicle up from our showroom.

September 02, 2023

Bill Nelson has been a pleasure to work with from the 1st phone call to always returning my calls . My first visit to Gateway Bill had all the paperwork ready but first to me through warehouse to confirm I More

by Anthony
Bill Nelson , Kayla Classic Cars
Sep 07, 2023 -

Gateway Classic Cars of St. Louis responded

Anthony, we appreciate your positive feedback of your interaction with our SCT location during the purchase of your vehicle! We hope you enjoy your Impala SS!

August 29, 2023

Car became not available by the time I got in touch with them. Maybe next time. More

by harold.massey
Aug 30, 2023 -

Gateway Classic Cars of St. Louis responded

Harold, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Please keep an eye on our website as we are always bringing in new inventory and feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

August 16, 2023

The gateway classics apparently did not have the time to reach back to me after I sent them two emails. I gave them one week then moved on to another dearler ship and purchased a 1967 restored Cougar. More

by dcgabbert
Aug 17, 2023 -

Gateway Classic Cars of St. Louis responded

Dcgabbert, If you would like to discuss your concern above further please give us a call here at 618-271-3000. We can then look further into this matter.

August 15, 2023

Never responded to my question. I would not give a rating any higher than I did More

by gwstein1953
Aug 15, 2023 -

gwstein1953 responded

It's very difficult to purchase a vehicle when the dealer doesn't respond. My question is if you're not interested in selling a vehicle why advertise it on My Cars. Com?

Aug 17, 2023 -

Gateway Classic Cars of St. Louis responded

gwstein1953, If you would like to give us a call here at 618-271-3000 we could look up the vehicle you are referring to and connect you with the correct showroom to answer any questions you may have.

August 09, 2023

Never heard anything from anyone about this car. Wouldn’t take car now even if it was free More

by Kayharnetz
Aug 09, 2023 -

Gateway Classic Cars of St. Louis responded

Thank you for addressing your concern. If you are still interested and want to let us know of the particular vehicle our Corporate office could look into this for you.

July 23, 2023

I started this search looking for MG's in the Las Vegas Nevada area only. That never happened. I even replied once stating I had a limited search area and all I got was continued listening hundreds of mil More

by kenneth.fitzgerald99
I haven't worked with anyone!, Kayla Classic Cars

Gateway Classic Cars of St. Louis responded

Kenneth it looks like we have about 40 MG's listed for sale on our website right now. It does look like the closest MG to you is in our Denver area location. It does not look like we currently have any listed in our Las Vegas location as of right now, but our inventory is always growing. I will attach the link we have right now to the vehicles we currently have listed. https://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/make/mg

kenneth.fitzgerald99 responded

Have you the ability to see where inquiries originate? If you do maybe moving some of your in inventory to locations of high interest. Pictures are good but do not inspire me to drive hundreds of miles to inspect the vehicle further.

Gateway Classic Cars of St. Louis responded

I understand your concerns. Unfortunately since we do not own the vehicles and they are here on consignment we are not able to move them to different locations. However our sales teams are efficient in doing walk arounds ,videos and pictures of anything that you might like to see on the vehicle. You can also hire a 3rd party inspection to go out to assess the vehicle since you may not be in that area the vehicle is in.

July 04, 2023

Was talking to Kevin morse about the 70 thunderbird, then all of a sudden he cut off communication. I called twice more and left messages but no call back. I have no idea why he stopped communicating about More

by cbxjohn
Kevin morse
Jul 05, 2023 -

Gateway Classic Cars of St. Louis responded

Hello, we understand your concern. If you would like to give our Corporate office a call so this can be looked into and to get you further assistance, we would be more than happy to help. You can reach us at 618-271-3000.

June 22, 2023

I was called back within an hour of my request. The salesperson was able to answer all of my questions and was very honest and open. More

by jasminetindell
Jun 22, 2023 -

Gateway Classic Cars of St. Louis responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review. We are happy to hear that your request was able to be accommodated in a timely manner.

June 09, 2023

I never hear back from the dealer about the availability or condition of the vehicle. More

by r.letson
N/A, Kayla Classic Cars
Jun 12, 2023 -

Gateway Classic Cars of St. Louis responded

R. Letson, I do apologize, is there a specific vehicle with a stock number that you are referring to so this can be looked into?