George Harte INFINITI

Henley Germain, Internet Sales, George Harte INFINITI

Henley Germain

Internet Sales

April 19, 2018

"Stephen Manillo was excellent"

- Jim

Stephan was patient, helpful and knowledgeable during the total experience of selecting, test driving and negotiating the price of the vehicle. He was extremely accommodating when trying to find the specific colors, packages and price that I wanted. I highly recommend Stephen for your most challenging requirements-you will not be disappointed!

Stephen Manillo

April 12, 2018

"Steve Manillo is the best!!!"

- Melanie7

I live in Maine and Steve Manillo was so accommodating in helping us make a decision!! We appreciated his superior listening and customer service skills. He is an asset to this dealership!!

Only talked with Steve as all conversations were by phone.

April 05, 2018

"In love with my new car "

- Tyler Moore

Super happy with my new car! Stephen Manillo helped me with buying it and made the entire process easy from start to finish. We bounced from car to car while I was trying to make a decision, but Stephen and Leland Fang were making it easy as possible for me. Definitely will be back when I get my next car!

Stephen Manillo, Leland Fang