George Harte INFINITI

Igor Zektser

September 26, 2017

"My experience "

- Felicia Wright

I would like too thank George Blackwell III for recommending my grandma to Nick Sumpter you are a great sales person and I appreciate you you guys rock and also Leland Feng the hospitality was beautiful I rate you all 5 stars from my grandma and I

Other Employees : Nick Sumpter

September 16, 2017

"The best ever.....😘"

- Scotty007

The best dealership ever.Arnie was great..John the Gm,is amazing and these guys gave me the most amazing deal on the most amazing qx 50 I've ever seen.if u don't buy from them and go anywhere else ,They're looking for new people to star in a remake of"One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest"....you r crazy...ive sent 3 people already to buy from them.....,they r so ecstatic...tell them Scott from NY sent you...

Arnold Girshik
John Sivak

June 01, 2017

"Amazing sales team at George Harte Infiniti!"

- rebeccak11

I walked into Harte Infiniti not thinking much would come out of it - however, Henley and Igor worked their butts off to help me get a good deal and get me in the car I wanted to be in so badly! Not only did they work with me, but Henley was very knowledgeable about the car. The dealership was super busy when I walked in, but they were repeatedly apologetic for making me wait and made me feel like my time was super valuable to them. They were such a pleasure to work with (friendly and polite) and despite my repeated requests, maintained their composure and stayed so patient with me. I'd recommend Henley to anyone, as well as Igor! Thanks again guys - go see these men!

Henley Germain