George Harte INFINITI

Internet Sales

February 05, 2018

"Seamless Experience"

- dwolfert

I needed to renew two Infiniti leases, and I knew exactly what I wanted. However, my schedule is very limited. Henley Germain at George Harte Infiniti at Wallingford was able to do everything over the phone. He worked with me on the numbers and found exactly what I was looking for, which for one of the cars was no easy task. He even came to my house and swapped out my vehicles with the two new ones. Talk about service! Throughout the entire process, Henley and George Harte acted with the utmost professionalism. I would highly recommend this dealership!

February 01, 2018

"Service my vehicle"

- Jeffrey Hernandez

I brought in my 2007 Infiniti G35X for service. I was impressed by the time it took to service my car and the customer service.

George Blackwell III

January 23, 2018

"Q50 2018 "

- Threatt,kristen13

Mr. Henley did a Awesome Job! He knows exactly what he is talking about and my experience with George Harte was Amazing! Thank You Henley

Used 2010 Nissan Murano, $9436