George Harte Nissan

Rob Mayne

Maurizio Lanza, Sales Consultant, George Harte Nissan

Maurizio Lanza

December 10, 2017

"Thank you for my new car"

- Christine Stewart

My salesman Greg was awesome. From the meeting in the parking lot until I picked up my car, he was courteous, professional, calm, not pushy and did what he could to make me happy. Josh the business manager was also awesome. Very nice, took time to explain everything. Thank you Jay for finding me a car that would work in my budget. Thank you both very much.

Jay Andrews
Josh Spoerndle
Other Employees : Greg Williams

November 29, 2017

"New car"

- Sylvia1

My salesman Jose was great. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. He was able to answer my questions. I would recommend this dealership and Jose again. I have been using this dealership for over 15 years. Their service department rocks!

Jose urresta

November 20, 2017

"Excellent, Knowlegable, Fair, Service."

- Rob9932

Excellent service! My mom purchased a used car. Maurizio was very patient and attentive. He took the time to explain everything. He even programmed our phones into the car. The entire staff is friendly and accommodating. Highly recommended. Thank you.

Maurizio Lanza