Gerald Hyundai

Brian York

Genci Isa, Sales, Gerald Hyundai

Genci Isa

January 04, 2019

"Great buying experience "

- Dave K.

After a few phone calls to finalize details, I was able to come in and drive out within a couple of hours. I took the showroom floor model of the Veloster Turbo Ultimate in Sunset Orange and LOVE the vehicle. The staff was very attentive and was eager to please. Great sales people and a great overall experience!

Dany Khochaba
Jean Khochaba
Sunny Gjinolli

December 10, 2018

"Great experience-best ever when buying a car!"

- Cindy & Jim

Made the process easy. Listened to what we wanted and what we were willing to pay-both up front and monthly. Would recommend our sales guy, Larry. He had the vehicles we were looking at ready for us to test drive new about the models. Mike worked for us to get the deal we wanted. Tamer just made the signing process very easy.

Larry Persico
Tamer Shams
Mike Chino

December 03, 2018

"Genesis Service, Never use this dealership"

- Rich

Worst Genesis Service department I have ever had my car in for. They damaged my vehicle in excess of 6500.00. Went in for drivers side seat track replacement, Nav/Radio screen and trunk lid would not stay up. They did more damage while trying to work on the seat to replace the seat track assembly, damaged the leather steering wheel from seat removal and reinstall, damaged the lighted door sill trim with seat track cutting the trim, damaged the B pillar with the seat track putting a gouge in the trim. While removing the Nav/Radio screen the technician put a 1 1/2 inch cut in the dash assembly and put several nicks in the dash trying to remove the trim and bezel assembly. To top it all off the technician put the seat track and box on the trunk lid and slid the box on the trunk lid and put several deep scratches in the paint, after the seat track replacement the technician broke all the moldings/trim for the drivers seat and the lumbar switch and the bottom seat heater which now only heats the back and part of the seat, along with the cooling not functioning at all. We brought this up to Kevin Langton, the service manager, and showed him all the damage that was done and his response after going over every item was "we F'd up. We'll make it right". Well I had limited options as I wanted this all fixed so we reluctantly gave them another try at fixing all the damage they caused. We picked up the vehicle and we find more damage. We were assured that their BEST technician was going to work on the vehicle and Kevin was going to oversee all the work. That was a huge LIE. The trunk shock was replaced on passenger side and the trim was not installed correctly ( had to fix that myself ). There were more issues with the dash assembly more nicks. The drivers seat has scratches in the bottom and back leather, the new seat molding trim could not have been new as promised and I have in writing as it has scratches and nicks in the moldings. They did replace with new parts the leather steering wheel, but is now not straight while driving down the road. They did replace the lighted sill with new part. I am warning you not to ever buy or have your vehicle service at Gerald Hyundai or any other Gerald dealership unless you want a damaged vehicle upon pickup. Service has lied on the service repair ticket as they put most of the parts under warranty damaged that was caused by the technician and are making Hyundai pay for their issues. I will be contacting Hyundai directly on this as it it fraud. The reply's are an automated response from Nick Smiley and Kevin Langton. Neither one wants to resolve the issues I have with my vehicle after they performed work on my Genesis and damaged it. Their automated response. We acknowledge your review and are currently looking into the events you’ve detailed. Sincerely, Nick Smiley - General Manager, nsmiley@geraldauto.com

Jim Caulton