Gerald Hyundai

General Manger
Justin Polzin, Sales Consultant, Gerald Hyundai

Justin Polzin

July 02, 2018

"Can’t even get a return phone call"

- Unhappy FORMER customer

I couldn’t even get a return phone call after leaving 2 messages about getting my brakes fixed. I bought my car there and this is the 3rd time in 20000 miles that I have had brake issues. I at least deserve the courtesy of a return phone call

Kevin Langton

May 24, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Alyssa81

Everything was great! Karim, Dan, and Dany were all very friendly, professional, and helpful. Karim was able to find exactly what I wanted and explained all of the details about the Elantra to me. He discussed vehicle pricing with me straightforward and he answered all of the questions I had without a problem. When Karim helping out other customers, his manager Dan explained a few more papers to me that I had to sign. Dany was very patient and ran a lot of numbers for me so I could decide which plan was best for me. Overall, everyone was very helpful and that greatly influenced my decision to get my first Hyundai!

Karim Helmy
Dany Khochaba
Dan Racine

May 07, 2018

"Great Service"

- ujr108

I received excellent service from both the Sales Consultant Karim and the Finance Manager Tamer. I did my homework and knew what I wanted, and they respected that. They did not pressure me to buy, but explained the facts. I have been to other dealerships, and they put a lot of pressure on the customer. I would recommend Gerald Hyundai, and ask do ask for Karim. Also, Hyundai have much better warranty and protections than any other car manufacturer. Happy customer.

Alexis Carmona