Valley Honda

Randall Rosen

August 21, 2018

"Excellent Service "

- Choued

Kurt was amazing. Very patient when I gave him multiple car choices and then had to scrap everything and begin again to fit in my budget. Very courteous and kind, offering free food and drink to my daughter and myself. Explained everything about financing and my trade in. Even helped me empty out the stuff from my old car. I will recommend Kurt and this dealership to all my friends and family

Kurt Gonzalez

August 20, 2018

"Professional Dealership Great Experience"

- NewBlueCRV23

It was a pleasure working with Cristina and Valley Honda for the purchase of our new car. The dealership is efficient and customer friendly. Cristina was very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful in explaining the features on our car and finalizing the sale.

Cristina Butuc
Julie Olson

August 20, 2018

"Highly recommend Jason!"

- arniecruz

This is my third car at Valley Honda and all 3 times I have worked with Jason. I recommend him highly. He is very knowledgeable and will answer all your questions and will go above and beyond to make sure your buying experience is top notch with absolutely no pressure. I totally enjoyed my buying experience with Jason every time. Thank you again Jason.

Jason Yap