Valley Honda

Randall Rosen, Sales Consultant, Valley Honda

Randall Rosen

"Enjoyable car buying"

- Masonm

Ken Negley was awesome from the moment we shook hands in introduction, until we shook hands on a deal. Was extremely helpful with all my questions and went above and beyond after deal already signed to show me all my cars features. Will definitely be buying from him in the future.

Ken Negley

"Amazing Service! "

- Aroche429

Super professional, yet personable experience! Enjoyed every minute of a dreadful process! Cleanest repair garage I’ve ever seen and waiting room amenities are top notch!

JD Olivares

"Experience"

- Adriana

Everything was good and professional. Staff was friendly and attentive. They could have done a little more negotiation or made me feel a little more like they didn’t want to lose my business. I was very close to buying a Ford as it fit my comfort level in price. It was my son who talked me into going forward with Honda this is my 3rd Honda purchase and they could have done more to show that appreciation for being a return customer in such a competitive market. Roxanne in financing was excellent and should be recognized as well. She remembered we were return customers.

Roland Gomez