Valley Honda

Nick Theodor

Fred Sims, Sales Consultant, Valley Honda

Fred Sims

November 14, 2018

"My appreciation to Cristina"

- Gaoyh1

Cristina was very knowledgeable and professional. She explained everything in detail with extreme patience. She helped us with all what we needed. We would be glad to recommend her to my friends.

Cristina Butuc

November 14, 2018

"Great experience right from you enter the dealer"

- Iluvhonda

The experience starts right from you enter the dealer. I visited other dealers too. But no one was there to ask me why I am here and was hard to find the person I communicating with. But here, whenever I enter there will be someone to welcome and ask what I need. The sales person Oswaldo Lara was really kind and listen to all our requirement and cleared all our doubts about the vehicle and the process. He also was able to get us a competitive price for the vehicle we bought. The trade-in value for the vehicle was little lower than expected. But I would trade that difference for the other good things there. I expect the process to be little bit quicker. But, the time we took was usual with any dealer. My overall experience was really good and I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

Oswaldo Lara
Jab Rahman

November 12, 2018

"Couldn't be any happier!"

- Tomcas

The moment you come in, you feel welcomed and not pressured. Ramon was very professional and patient. He answered all my questions and went over all the details. I'd recommend Valley Honda without any hesitation.

Ramon Castillo