Gerald Nissan of Naperville

Anthony Miceli

September 24, 2018

"great job guys"

- goobman

I am really happy with my experience with Gerald Nissan. Byron Giles did a wonderful job because of his passion and knowledge of your products. He made sure I never felt uncomfortable in every phase of the purchase. The staff also did great work. I have bought 5 or six new car in the past and by far this has been the most pleasant experience. Thankyou to Byron and the rest of the staff. I will for sure put Gerald Nissan at the top of the list when I trade in my truck. Again, Thank you.

September 21, 2018

"New car"

- 123

Brian was very patient and professional in helping my parents with their new car purchase. I would highly recommended him to my friends and family.

September 21, 2018

"Everyone works as a team!!"

- Pattycc

I took my versa in for a checkup. Started talking to Kevin about a car for my teenager. Ended up taking a test drive with Byron. Soon, Anthony came out to let me know my versa was repaired and the next thing, talking about and then leasing a fine car for me! The versa went to my son. Great experience! Everything was explained thoroughly and the leased car was delivered to my door. Thank you, Kevin, Byron, and Anthony!! I h8ghly recommend you All!!

Anthony Zobjeck