Gerald Nissan of Naperville

Product Specialist

January 03, 2019

"Exceptional Experience "

- lauren

David Shapiro went above and beyond to make my first car buying experience an excellent one. He is very knowledgable and answered all of my questions. He is extremely polite, patient, professional, and accommodating. I appreciated that he was easy going and did not push me to make any decisions I wasn't comfortable with. His honesty and integrity speaks volumes and helped to make this experience so very favorable. David spent a lot of time with me and was an attentive listener, helping me to find exactly what I had hoped for in a car, and to completely understand the process. I would highly recommend David Shapiro for his unyielding professionalism, competence, and integrity. He is truly a credit to Gerald Nissan of Naperville.

December 29, 2018

"David Shapiro: A True Hero"

- Tom

David was a terrific help when I came in. He found us a car a little over budget but was better than we could have hoped for considering what we were working with. A helpful man willing to help you find a price you’re willing to pay, and a car that is safe to drive. I highly recommend buying from them and David.

Mohamed Aboutabl

December 27, 2018

"Good salesman"

- Kylekaad

David Shapiro was very helpful and accommodating to my needs. We were able to negotiate a good price and I was very satisfied with everything. Would highly recommend him.

Gerald Nissan of Naperville, Naperville, IL, 60540