Gerald Nissan of Naperville

Product Specialist

November 08, 2018

"Outstanding personal professional"

- alan.winslow64

4th vehicle we have purchased. Vinod located a hard to find truck for us. Its beautiful and met all our specifications. Two managers helped assure all our needs and requests were met. Even had wraps for a quick lunch as we were there during a Saturday lunch time.

Vinod Anslem
Anthony Miceli

November 02, 2018

"Quick, friendly, inviting "

- Teslatech

First off let me just say that this dealership is the Friendliest Dealer I have worked with everybody gives off good energy and makes your time at the dealer enjoyable. I got the chance to work with David sharpiro one of the sales men and he made the experience fly by asking me about my self and getting to know me and answering any question I had about the car or about the paper work that went along with it. I defiantly recommend coming to Gerald Nissan of Naperville and coming to see and work with David sharpiro

October 26, 2018

"Nissan Buyer For Life "

- alliefowler

Not expecting to be purchasing a car anytime soon, I had no idea what I wanted. I previously had a Nissan Murano but it wasn’t quite in my budget. David was GREAT at showing every aspect of the Rogue he picked out based off my wants and needs I described to him. He went above and beyond answering any questions I had without shoving a vehicle purchase down my throat. Being a young, first time car buyer, I felt greatly respected and appreciated as a customer - not something young people can always find these days. He took his time with me, worked with my budget to the best of his ability, and was overall just a friendly person to work with. So glad I was able to work with him. William also went above and beyond to explain all of the financing and add-on options to me. Again, being a first time car buyer, a lot of it seemed over my head at first, but he took his time, respected me, and answered all my questions with a smile. He also worked with my budget allowing me to get some add-on coverage I didn’t think I would be able to afford. This team went above and beyond my expectations and made my car buying experience ten times better than it had been before I stepped foot in this dealership. I have a lot of respect for these two employees as well as this dealership and am so happy with my new vehicle!

William Sammauro