Giant Recreation World OB

Service Writer

October 17, 2017

"Relaxed and in tune!"

- Tammy

My first encounter was with Joe Andrick. From the minute he spoke to me he understood that I was serious about purchasing a motor home. Joe was courteous and thorough. He answered any and all of my questions. I decided on my choice of motor home pretty quickly. Joe sat down with me and once again made my decision pretty easy. Once a decision was made as to which motor home I had chosen, it was time to get it ready to drive away. My next encounter would be with Doug Rogers. Doug is a very thorough person to walk you through the many facets of the motor home I had chosen. He was excellent. Doug answered every question I asked without any stumbling. He did not rush me, nor did he make me feel like a “first time motor home buyer”. Thanks to everyone who made this experience pleasant.

October 14, 2017

"Gail and Petes Escape Module"

- Petec1

We met Joe At the dealership and he was great. Showed us just what we wanted to see and did not try to pressure us. Did a great job of explaining.

Dan Cunningham
Julie Enzweiler

October 11, 2017

"Love my Pursuit MH"

- Dix

Friendly no pressure shopping of every type RV. All employees encountered seem to genuinely enjoy working at this dealership and with each other. Knowledgeable staff willing to spend time necessary to help customer make informed choice.

Phil Grosvenor