Bozard Ford Lincoln

Luis Crespo, Sales Guide, Bozard Ford Lincoln

Luis Crespo

Sales Guide

October 15, 2017

"Wonderful from start to finish!"

- Madegrasse12

While I was just there for the Lincoln Date Night, I cannot say enough positive things about the service and overall experience! Tanya Tomanek made the experience! Her knowledge of the vehicles was top notch and I was made to feel comfortable immediately! I was not pressured to buy in the slightest. I will be back in the future to hopefully test drive my next car!

Tanya Tomanek

October 15, 2017

"The real professional service "

- Spalaj

Bozard Ford has the inventory and good people to serve their customer. I went to see for a new f-150 and went home with 2 new cars. I hope the service of these cars will be as good experience as purchasing them. Luis Crespo treated me and my wife wth respect and professionalism. He knows the product and knows how to sell it. I never heard him talking bad for other dealerships and other makes of cars. I get sick when a sales man tells me what’s wrong about everyone else. Thank you Luis for your help and making car buying easy because I don like going for just like other shopping. God bless and keep up good work.

Luis Crespo
Adam Williams

October 15, 2017

"Best dealer i have been to in all my years of car buying!!"

- Maryscubankitchen

Andy was an exceptional salesman not pushy, listened to what i wanted, did not try to convince me to buy what he wanted me to buy. Replied to my internet query 7 minutes after i filled out the online form, and within the 20 minutes had all the information on my truck in front of me. Then he put me in contact with Rick in finance and within the hour i was approved and ready to go and get my truck. Best salesman ever and i wish him alot of success he definately made me feel like a friend and not just as another customer thank you Andy......Rick, was absolutely the best no nosense finance agent i have ever delt with. He told me our deal would take 90 min, and he wasn't kidding. We drove from ocala to pu a new truck. i thought we were going to be there all day, like so many other times. Boy was i wrong Rick made sure we got the best deal for our money, very knowledgeable about his product, and got me an interest rate almost unheard of on my truck. I will not buy any other vehicle unless it's with him. Thank you very much and very happy with our new f250

Andy Harris