Bozard Ford Lincoln

Quick Lane Service Advisor

February 19, 2018

"Fantastic"

- CAPT.SHORT2610 Verified Customer

The best vehicle purchase experience I have ever had! I would definitely recommend this dealership to someone else. From the time I walked into the dealership, until I left the dealership, I had a great experience.

Tischler Nelson

February 19, 2018

"Amazing experience"

- PROJEKTONE Verified Customer

Our experience at Bozard was amazing! We were approached right away by Luis, but he wasn't pushy. We quickly found the car we would end up purchasing. We knew we were upside down on our trade, but Lee really worked with us to get us as much on our trade as possible. We know this because having gone to other dealerships prior they were offering us $2,000 less on our trade. The finance rep Rick was stellar. He was so personable and knowledgeable and wasn't pushy with selling us the additional car options. He did educate us on them, but wasn't pushy about it. I don't think I have ever had such a pleasant experience buying a car before. I would definitely recommend Bozard to anyone.

Luis Crespo
Rick Garcia
Lee Brewer

February 18, 2018

"Great Treatment at the Service Center"

- Stevereno Verified Customer

I brought my F150 in for warning indicator light diagnosis and routine 5000 mile service. Top notch treatment from beginning to end from Sheila Mcfarland (5 Stars) and Piper. Happy with service and repair of F150. Also thanks to Will Dickerson and I believe Andy in parts for help and professionalism with an earlier unrelated to service issue. A+.

Piper Bueno