Giant Recreation World WG

27 Reviews of Giant Recreation World WG

October 26, 2018

"Outstanding all round "

- Thomasjr

Sales to service the best in Florida. The VIP camping club with its trips and rallies are exquisite. No other dealerships can compare. Some “big” boys may have large waiting rooms and free meals but we’d rather stay/shop close to home...

Chris Hayse
Jody Hayse
Joe Hayse
James Sharpe
Karen & Pete Berger
Nov 29, 2018 -

Giant Recreation World WG responded

Thank you very much for the kind words. I agree with you that the VIP club is such a great place to have fun and meet other people. We try very hard to make sure that we take care of our customers and show them how much we appreciate your business. Thank you and I look forward to camping with you in the future. Dennis Charron

September 21, 2018

"Gratitude "

- Tell2663

Extremely satisfied with our sales person, Katie; our service manager, Tom; and our finance manager, Bill, whom all went above and beyond to thoroughly go through every step and detail of our purchase. We left feeling very confident in our choice of travel trailer and dealership!

Tom Faella
Other Employees : Katie Hennessey
Sep 22, 2018 -

Giant Recreation World WG responded

Thank you so much for the kind words. It is nice to know that we did it right and I hope to see you at one of our VIP camp outs. Dennis

August 31, 2018

"Excellent "

- Limey John

Bought a trailer to take across the pond to the UK. Very helpful even down to finding me a shipping agent. Will definitely recommend these guys!!😊😊

August 07, 2018

"Great place to do business with !! "

- LouieC

From the sales people to the GM out to the service department to prep and detail along with the walk through some of the most professional people answered all our questions I would highly recommend this dealer if your thinking about a new or used RV

Tom Faella
Mike Sullivan
James Sharpe
November 26, 2017

"Wonderful rv purchasing experience"

- Tracey Gerald

Attention future customers, If you want an RV dealership that has friendly and professional employees then this is the place to buy from! My sales specialist, Ms. Katie Hennessey was accommodating, knowledgeable, thorough, and professional. Katie texted and video'd me several models after listening to my description of the kind of RV I wanted. She scheduled me an appointment to come in and look at it. Once I got there Katie walked me through all the "bells and whistles" of my unit. She was thorough and friendly and not at all bossy. Because of her positive interaction with me and her instinct to show me exactly what I was asking for I bought that RV. Giant Recreation World Winter Garden is wonderful and when you go there ask for Ms. Katie Hennessey! Ms. T. R. Gerald USMC/Ret.

Other Employees : Ms. Katie Hennessey
Nov 27, 2017 -

Giant Recreation World WG responded

Thank you so much for the kind words. Katie is new with us here at Giant and we feel the same way about her. I hope you get the chance to camp with us at one of our VIP outings as I camp frequently with them and I would enjoy meeting you.

October 23, 2017

"Giant Recreation World or Giant Disappointment? "

- Bliss

Hurricane Irma devastated our house. Due to mold issues, reconstruction will take months to complete, leaving my family without a home to live in. The fix? The new 2018 Coachmen Chaparral 370fl from Giant Recreation World to live in while re-construction is occurring. After graciously offering to drive the RV to my property, I accepted. It is difficult for myself to do these actions myself due to being a permanently disabled Giant Recreation World or Giant Disappointment? first responder due to injuries received on duty. However, I would have rather hired a teenager with a new permit who recognizes some aspect of humility. The driver which transported the rv to my property hit a grape fruit tree while backing the rv. The rv received some minor damage (mostly scratches) to the left front side and to be honest, I felt sorry for the driver. I even tipped him $20 for his time because accidents happen. I called Giant Recreation World and spoke with the sales manager who informed me to call the next day and talk with Dennis the General Manager. My wife spoke with Dennis concerning the damages. During their conversation my wife asked me to pick up the phone. She told me he was being condescending and demeaning to her because he could not be bothered by our situation. After an introduction I was greeted with a blatant accusation that it was my fault for allowing his driver to collide with the tree with the sarcastic remarks that closely mimicked the attitude of my teenage daughter. I immediately was put on the stand to his questioning as he tried to figure out a hole in the story for which I would be liable for his driver’s actions. At this point his nonexistent law degree ceased to be a factor and his tone became antagonistic. I tried to alleviate the tension with an apology for the frustration and how this issue could be resolved. His “solution”, was for me to drive the RV back to their location, and IF they have time, they will get to it. Apparently, the thought process was that camping outside our demolished home was more logical than trying to prioritize a paying customer with a legitimate concern. I pray that no other individuals have to go through this. We have been able to save friends who thought of retiring and purchasing an RV from Giant Recreation World as they experienced the same red flags through the dealership showroom. It should be noted that in the Better Business Bureau they are NOT accredited. Although their estimated rating shows an acceptable rating, they currently have multiple complaints that are not resolved as well as approximately ZERO positive reviews. Learn from our experience so you don’t fall into the same trap. God Bless.

Oct 25, 2017 -

Giant Recreation World WG responded

This is a tough one to respond to as I am not sure why this report was filed. This absolutely does not represent what actually happened and is sad that things like this can be allowed. The situation was that our driver backed the customers RV down the side of a tree and caused some minor damage.Our company policy is to terminate anyone who has an accident. While I respect his service as a first responder, I also respect our employee who has been driving for us for years. The line of questioning that he is referring to was me trying to find out what happened so I could make a decision on the future of our driver. While I understand this may not mean anything to him, it did for me. What is left out of the review is the verbal profanity that I received from the customer for simply asking questions about what happened. I informed him that I would not be talked to this way at which time he apologized. I agreed to have our service department repair the scratches but said that he would need to bring it to the shop because this is something that could not be done on site. He agreed. Keep in mind that these are scratches to the outside of the RV and would not keep him or his family from using it. Our body shop is currently months out on service because of Irma so I asked him to call the service department and make the appointment. He agreed and the conversation was over. Why somebody would write a review and word it like he did is beyond me. I stand behind my decision to ask questions about something that has a direct impact on one of our employees future. I am sorry that it has come down this but in the end we made the decision to take of our customer and that is always our goal.

August 01, 2017

"Over the Top excellent on every point Sales to Service"

- valgal

Ricky in Service along with Chip were excellent in all they do, with our 5th Wheel every time we have had it in the service dept, so when we decided to buy and trade they were so helpful, great customer service in all area's. A lot of dealerships will sell you a new or used camper and then that is as far and their customer service goes and then the service dept has the "no customer service" NOT Giant Recreation World in Winter Garden, Total great experience.

Aug 01, 2017 -

Giant Recreation World WG responded

Thank you for the kind words. I hope that we continue to perform to your expectations.

July 21, 2017

"Great job getting RV ready"

- Happy Camper

We recently traded in our camper, that we had purchased from GRW for a new Cedar Creek fifth wheel. The deal we received was quite respectable and all the people involved were very friendly and professional. We thought at first we would have to return the RV after we used it for a scheduled event to have the washer/dryer installed but they managed to get it done before we picked it up. If you look online you may see RV's advertised for less, especially in neighboring states, but make sure to look closely and be sure you're comparing units with all the same options and then consider getting the unit serviced when needed. There's and old saying that says "You get what you pay for" and this definitely applies to RV's.

Matt Gunning
Shane Rose
July 06, 2017

"rhino roof"

- James

There are bubbles in the roof that will break out. There is a big gouge that was not there before that was just painted over, There are wholes in the coating on the nose cap of the camper. I was over charged. I was quoted a price $800.00 less than I was charged. Some items on the bill were charged twice.

Jul 24, 2017 -

Giant Recreation World WG responded

James thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry to hear that the work we performed was not satisfactory. I have tried to reach out to you several times but I have not heard back from you. I would like to have the opportunity to discuss what the issues are and to see how we can make it right. Dennis Charron GM

September 09, 2016

"Outstanding performance by a very Professional crew"

- jerrybrady

Let me begin by saying, every situation stands on its own merits and circumstances. I telephoned the service dept. at approximately 11:30am Thursday 9/8/16 and a young man named Chip answered the call. I explained that the previous day I had hit some low branches on an overhanging tree, and knocked my roof antenna completely off. I went on to ask him if I could some how have an “unscheduled” service appointment because Iam about to travel 1200 miles north in the coming days, I can tell he sensed my urge and panic sounded tone, and he said please come in and the will get me back up and on the road in a matter of 2 hours. When I arrived I was quick to notice how organized and professional the business seemed to be, every one was dressed in company uniforms and very polite and courteous with an uplifting and positive demeanor. I felt immediately at ease about the service I was seeking. The entire staff was very kind and considerate of my situation. The service rep. who assisted me was Rick, what an outstanding representative, and truly an asset to this organization, he was so knowledgeable and patient and courteous. Also the other service Rep. Chip, as I was waiting I noticed how he took the time to help an elderly couple with some concerns’, and the way he helped them was outstandingly professional showing care and compassion to their needs, all the time answering the phone as well, good job Chip! I decided to go into the parts dept. as I stepped into the dept. I was greeted by a young lady named Elizabeth she was very helpful in answering most of my questions, I say most because the one question she was not sure of she took off to find the right answer, way to go Elizabeth, great customer service! The service technician named Jeff who was installing my antenna was one of the best well mannered and knowledgeable service Technicians I have seen in quite a while, he explained the job in great detail and assured me he would fix the problem and he did !! Way to Jeff, outstanding commitment to a job well done! Also the young service Tech man named Joe, was very helpful to me with a few Technical questions I had, way to go Joe, great job! I will be back to do future business with this organization. Thank you customer for life, Jerry Brady 2008 Cameo Carriage 5th Wheel

Other Employees : Jeff,Chip, Rick, Elizabeth, Joe